Ravelry and Flickr Members

According to Ravelry there is only one patron of The Wool Baa and it's me. I've never had my very own wool shop before, all for me. Just you lot bear that in mind the next time I'm elbowing for a chair in there.

(When you add a project or stash a yarn you can say where you bought it and, as of just now, the shop is now in the Ravelry database)

Oohh! Just read this W4B. Thankyou so much for mentioning my little (but stuffed to the rafters) wool shop!

Finally got on Ravelry after my first three invitations got lost in cyberspace! I am Bessiebear as someone had already nabbed Daisycat :mad:

I got my invitation yesterday. I'm still cryinglion. I've only had a very quick look as I got distracted by a lovely pattern for a cardi - so excited I even knitted a tension square!

I'm knittedpainting (can't post link yet, but the link for it is in my signature) :)

I'm knittedpainting (can't post link yet, but the link for it is in my signature) :)

I have you on my list already :)

I have you on my list already :)

Ahh yes Hi again :D

I'm in! I am...pixiepear, as usual. But not put any stuff on yet. Will soon. Too busy browsing and adding to my already HUGE list of planned projects!

Changed my name to KnotAnothaKnitter - apparently KnotAnotherKnitter is just 1 character too long! :roll:

I'm Sally-Pie should anyone wish to befriend me.

I finally got my act together and have registered as k9knitters.

No time to explore yet.....and I certainly won't be loading details of my stash. Would take me away from my knitting for wayyyyy too long!

Cheers, Carrie

I am sherakapod. Not a statement of fact - though it is- but it's my ravelry name too. Well sherakapod isn't my real name but my online name. Just thought I'd clear that one up.:suspect: