Ravelry and Flickr Members

If you've been lucky enough to be invited to join Ravelry, pleasepost your user ID so we can find each other and nosey each others stash!

I'm Shunklies

http://www.ravelry.com/people/Shunklies

Also:

Flickr is a FREE Photo hosting site with a social side to it - you can leave comments, join groups, link your photographs directly to your blog as well as much more I can't remember right now

http://www.flickr.com

Remember to leave your usernames so we can find one another!

I'm Gempud.......but I still can't work the blimmin thing properly and haven't had a good look at it yet

No invite for me yet :( still 6763 people infront of me)

wheezy (just wheezy but that's too short to put so I had to prelong my sentence yet again so that it word print up on your screen. There, I think that should do it.)

knitmoon

Haven't had time yet to find out how all works etc., so no photos uploaded yet.

knittingsticks is me. Still uploading my stash....is likely to take forever and ever and ever and ever...let alone the unfinished projects!

I'm on now - as deepcarknitter.

Not a lot more inspired than rachelg as a user name but I could have spent weeks trying to be more original.

Haven't had much of a look yet - so I'm not sure quite what it does yet, but it looks like the kind of thing I could spend (waste) hours on!!

I'm Webbo, which is not so inspired either, but at least it's pretty easy to recognise me!