Prince Naseem victim - charged with dangerous driving - May 2007

Anthony Burgin, the victim of the Naseem Hamed car crash, for which the boxer served a brief term in prison, has been arrested after a complaint by a member of Hamed's family. Burgin's solicitor confirmed the arrest and subsequent release but stressed their client denied any wrong-doing.

and??

what for?

why?

any link?

Don't shoot the messenger, but I think it was on ITV Teletext that he had allegedly followed/harrassed Mrs H in her car with the kids.

I would imagine it would be easy to slip into extreme vendetta mode when someone has took a large chunk of your fitness and mobility away for the rest of your life and offered nothing to help you for your future. I doubt whether Nas even cares if Burgin lives or dies so its pointless holding out for any compensation, it must be terrible for the poor lad.

ah was thinking it might be someat like that...........think id be agrieved at the damage he'd done to me too tbh, whether he'd been in prison or not.

even being a fatter pie muncher than he used to be tho, he could still inflict some serious whupping of ass if they met each other

Unfortunately due to the fact that Mr Burgin is not famous he will probably receive a bigger sentence for harrassing Nas's family. Than Nas received for breaking every bone in his body.

But thats the crap justice system we live in.

the article linked to is (typically) inaccurate.

The jumped up racerboy only served just under four months, he wasn't "jailed for 15 months" he recieved a SENTENCE of 15 months, of which he served about a quarter. :- nothing rotten-well like that length of time.

I was driving the car behind Mr Burgin's on that day, and am unable to forget that a mere 5 seconds or so separated us. Having witnessed the events of that incident at first hand, I have no respect at all for Hamed. His behaviour was despicable then, his actions selfish and dishonourable.

I can't help thinking this latest incident has something to do with Mr Burgin's civil suit against Hamed, and perhaps Hamed's tactics to discredit him in some way. It's only an opinion, of course, and I'm probably biased.

I was driving the car behind Mr Burgin's on that day, and am unable to forget that a mere 5 seconds or so separated us. Having witnessed the events of that incident at first hand, I have no respect at all for Hamed. His behaviour was despicable then, his actions selfish and dishonourable.

I can't help thinking this latest incident has something to do with Mr Burgin's civil suit against Hamed, and perhaps Hamed's tactics to discredit him in some way. It's only an opinion, of course, and I'm probably biased.

dude you were blessed with luck that day, burgin wasnt :(

the article linked to is (typically) inaccurate.

The jumped up racerboy only served just under four months, he wasn't "jailed for 15 months" he recieved a SENTENCE of 15 months, of which he served about a quarter. :- nothing rotten-well like that length of time.

he even managed to worm his way into a young offenders institute so the older lags could'nt have a pop at him!

What compo' ,if any ,has Burgin received so far ?