Birthday Cake...

i had a cake made by someone other week she was recomended on here helen tidy on facebook wow she is fantastic and talented lovely cakes.

Thanks for that. Ill look forward to your order.:D

Hi the daddy I need a cake for a 70th birthday. Could you pm me as I can't seem to pm you

The Daddy hasn't posted on this forum - using that name....in a few years now. Not sure if anyone has contact details for him.

There are plenty of others who do make cakes though.

I have two friends who make cakes....but it will depend on when you want it for. :)

The Daddy hasn't posted on this forum - using that name....in a few years now. Not sure if anyone has contact details for him.

There are plenty of others who do make cakes though.

I have two friends who make cakes....but it will depend on when you want it for. :)

Hi thanks for your reply. It's for next month for a 70th. Could you pm me the details please?

Hi I make cakes and have been doing so for 30 years , you can see my work on facebook at cake creators. Please get in touch if you need a cake.

Thank you

Besum