Xbox 360 Premium or 360 Elite?

I just purchased the premium! seems no need for the elite seeing all im gonna do is play games.. Got Forza 2 and Bioshock!

I don't understand teh whole online part of it i must admit...

What's not to understand? If you need any help just ask.

I went for the Premium. Paid £260 at HMV and it came with Forza Motorsport 2, Blue Dragon and an extra MS wireless controller :)

I'm trading Forza in though, unless anyone wants to buy a brand new (I had 5 minutes of it but car games bore me so I switched it off) copy for £25?

I went for the Premium. Paid £260 at HMV and it came with Forza Motorsport 2, Blue Dragon and an extra MS wireless controller :)

I'm trading Forza in though, unless anyone wants to buy a brand new (I had 5 minutes of it but car games bore me so I switched it off) copy for £25?

Trade it in for Bioshock, you won't be disappointed

Trade Blue Dragon for something else as well while you're at it, trust me I've played the demo and it's crap. Even PSO on the Dreamcast was better and that sucked an' all.

Trade Blue Dragon for something else as well while you're at it, trust me I've played the demo and it's crap.

There's nothing at all wrong with Blue Dragon, although it does depend on whether you enjoy Japanese RPGs. It's a natural evolution from the FF series, if you enjoy those then you'll enjoy Blue Dragon, if you don't (and many don't) then you won't.

You really can't base an opinion like this from the very small part of the game that was included in the demo. This is a massive game that comes on 3 DVDs.

Part of the "magic" of RPGs is getting caught up in the story line and charcter development/improvement, you can't get a feel for these things from playing a short 10 minute demo (the demo section was taken from the final half of the game, not the start).

Trade it in for Bioshock, you won't be disappointed

Bioshock is worth getting but I'd wait a few weeks and pick a second hand copy up. They'll probably drop in price quite rapidly because there's only about 20 hours or so play time in the game and with no multiplayer element there's very little reason to hang on to a copy after clearing the achievements. So I'd imagine a lot of people will be trading it in.

I got mine free with the console but I think I'd be a little disappointed in the depth if I'd bought it at full retail price (it is however, a very very good game).

I'm loving Blue Dragon. I'll trade that in when I complete it.

Forza will be getting traded in I imagine towards a 12 month subscription to XBox live and I'll buy Halo 3 from play.com.

I was looking at Bioshock, I think I'll hang about though and pick up a pre-owned copy.

I have a couple of questions...

I've just hooked my 360 up to xbox live and have the 1-month free gold membership. Can I still download trailers when my 1-month membership has expired and reverted back to silver?

Also, I've downloaded the Pro Evo demo, but that only runs in PAL60, not PAL50... which doesn't display very well on my TV. Is this likely to be jus a less-featured demo, or do some games only support PAL60?

^

Quite a few games only support pal60, 9 of my 16 games are pal60 only.

I have a couple of questions...

I've just hooked my 360 up to xbox live and have the 1-month free gold membership. Can I still download trailers when my 1-month membership has expired and reverted back to silver?

Also, I've downloaded the Pro Evo demo, but that only runs in PAL60, not PAL50... which doesn't display very well on my TV. Is this likely to be jus a less-featured demo, or do some games only support PAL60?

Yes you can download demos and trailers with just a silver membership - the only restriction with silver is you can't play online.

If your TV does not support PAL 60 then it must be very old. Time for an upgrade?

If your TV does not support PAL 60 then it must be very old. Time for an upgrade?

It does support it - but the quality isn't very good. I only bought it a year ago!

Anybody know any places where you can trade in old TVs??