New ice cream made in Sheffield

the butcher/fishmonger next to the pet shop in hillsborough sell it... I got some a few week ago :)

If traveling ring first as they dont always have it in

I had some of your lovely ice cream when we went to the theatre recently and it was lovely - keep up the good work :-)

ive been o your farm its on the brow of the hill just past the turn off for stores and your ice cream is great

Our ice cream is hard to scoop because it's quality and not full of air. The only way we could make it easy to scoop is to whip more air in to it.

But do you really want more air and less ice cream in your tub ???

If you do Bradwells ice cream has the most air and least ice cream per tub that I know of, weigh a full tub see how many grams of ice cream is in compaired with ours :-)

I don't usually like hard Ice Cream or Sorbet. I usually put it in the microwave and melt it a bit. Then whip it up with a spoon. But I will try yours a soon as I can find it. It's a bit sparse round Mosborough way.

Has anybody tried Chilli in Ice cream? I think Strawberry & Chilli would be nice.

Our ice cream is hard to scoop because it's quality and not full of air. The only way we could make it easy to scoop is to whip more air in to it.

If you do Bradwells ice cream has the most air and least ice cream per tub that I know of, weigh a full tub see how many grams of ice cream is in compaired with ours :-)

Can you give me a full list of the ingredients in your vanilla?

Slagging off the competition.

I hope Bradwells arent listening:hihi:

well, as a fan of local produce, i tried some bradwells, hoping for great things. it was gross - no better than the crud awful two litre tub junk you can get in netto for pence.

can't recommend our cow molly highly enough - just wish they had broader distribution.

and turkish delight flavour. :)

you can get it from loxley post office. its made in a farm at dungworth area i think..

Edited by 123456A

ooh not heard of that one they should do an alcoholic one for us adults!