Sheffield Fire Museum Ghost Nights

It's 11:09 I'm in bed Reading this, even just Reading it I feel sick with fear!!! I'm such a wuss!!! Sometimes I start walking upstairs n start running up them and jump on my bed with my heart pounding for fear of someone grabbing my feet! It's at times like that I wonder if I'm plugged in reyt lol

Whatever you do, dont look under the bed :evil:

Whatever you do, dont look under the bed :evil:

Omg don't!!! I'm such a scardey cat!!!!

It's 11:09 I'm in bed Reading this, even just Reading it I feel sick with fear!!! I'm such a wuss!!! Sometimes I start walking upstairs n start running up them and jump on my bed with my heart pounding for fear of someone grabbing my feet! It's at times like that I wonder if I'm plugged in reyt lol

i'm the same sometimes, just walk quickly into my room and not look back thinking i'm being watched, i'm probably more of a wimp than you:hihi: would love to go on one of these ghost hunts though or even just see a ghost, aslong as i wasn't alone when i saw it:hihi: