Sheffield Fire Museum Ghost Nights

When you have been a medium for as long as I have you will realise there are always people ready to bad mouth you or who think they are better than you. I side with nobody, I take everyone as I find them. I have learnt over the years not to comment on any ones abilities. The only person you are accountable to is you. If you do your work honestly and to the best of your ability, don't add anything or try to make yourselves look better, then you are doing the job right. Comment over xx

Guest kaps

To anyone who read the remarks about the fire museum paranormal group. This post was not made by a member of the KAPS Paranormal team and should in no way be associated with our group. We have traced the culprit and apologies if this comment has caused any problems for SS.

The above post was made as an apology for the misuse of an account now removed from Sheffield Forum. The allegations previously made on this thread by the user kaps have now been removed.

i think my daughter has definately witnessed things before:-

when she was about 6 she was sat on the end of her bed having a chat and laughing as though she was talking to somone,when i popped my head round on her and asked her who she was talking to too she said the old lady on the end of the bed but shes gone now!! freaked me out a little bit.

my grandad died when she was 2.she didnt really know him very well but every so often use to get really upset that he wasnt around.when she was about 4 my dad took her to the cemetery to explain this was grandads special place and where we can g to remeber him, as they were leaving she turned round and waved, when my dad asked her who she was waving too she said her 'big grandad'. gace me goosebumps!

my friends son wont go to the toilet at her mums house because of the lady in the bathroom, this went on for months until they got the old family albums out,went through pictures to see if it was anyone in the family, turned out to be a great aunt who he had never seen.

another friends daughter always tells her mum and dad that they arent her real mummy and daddy n that her real mummy and daddy died in a car crash where she lived before and thats why she was given to them.

i am a strong believer although personally never witnessed anything myself. i just think too many things happen and are seen to be tricks of the mind or over imagination. there may be explanations to all the above things iv mentioned but alot of peple you speak to have seen or heard something that doesnt quite seem right or knw of someone :)

I went on an investigation with SPI to the Fire Museum and found it to be as haunted as the ghost train at the fair, but one good thing you can do there is try on fireman hats and sit in old fire engines while looking for ghosts but nowt else it was a waste of money and very boring.

Well.. I finally went to the Fire Museum on Saturday night. In the firemans bedroom I asked what my initials were and the glass went straight to them, I then asked what my parents names were and the glass moved to spell out both of their names The glass then went on to spell my surname and also my maiden name when asked. There were lots of activity in almost all the rooms that we visited.

I can't wait to go on the next investigation with the seekingspirit team, they are a lovely bunch of people, and they made my friend and I feel very welcome, and put us at ease.

Thank You to you all.:)

How do i book on to one of these over night things?

How do i book on to one of these over night things?

Take a look on here, Im thinking about going on the one to the fire museum :)HERE

It's 11:09 I'm in bed Reading this, even just Reading it I feel sick with fear!!! I'm such a wuss!!! Sometimes I start walking upstairs n start running up them and jump on my bed with my heart pounding for fear of someone grabbing my feet! It's at times like that I wonder if I'm plugged in reyt lol

I think that the paranormal is very intruging.. i used to hear voices when i was about 14 15 well thats when i started to hear voices... i thought i was going mad.. i told my mum and she told me not to be so stupid.. i even went to see the doctor who told me i was most likely stressed with school and my exams and stuff.. so i put it down to that..

but since i have heard and seen things too i used to get a lot of bustle kind of like an overcrowded swimming pool everything kind of blurring into one but late at night i used to be able to hear the voices clearer and now hear them often just people talking to one another.. i find this weird still even now but have kid of got used to it.. most of the time i just get snippets of what people are saying before it goes quiet..

i would love to go on a ghost hunt just never really got around to doing it and as sumone said earlier it does tend to cost something.. but if you could let me know how this goes and if anything happens n the night it would be greatly appreciated as i love hearing about all this kind of stuff :)

thanks xx