Sheffield Fire Museum Ghost Nights

Could anyone tell me if they ave ever been to 1 of these events please.A group of us is shortly going and im starting to wish i had never booked as i have heard that it is really haunted.I at first thought it just be a laugh but seems the place is genuinley haunted anyone no over this place ?

Lucky you, I have been wanting to stay in a haunted place but never plucked up the courage. I have visited the fire museum during the daytime and that was spooky enough, but to go at night wow, I would be petrified. Lol

Oooo how exciting, Charlie Peace stayed there when it was the Police Station. I bet its dead scary at night, its spooky enough in the daytime.

I have enough tankling with my own spectre or whatever it is at work so no need for ghosthunting for me.

Could anyone tell me if they ave ever been to 1 of these events please.A group of us is shortly going and im starting to wish i had never booked as i have heard that it is really haunted.I at first thought it just be a laugh but seems the place is genuinley haunted anyone no over this place ?

I dont think there would be much point in having ghost nights in somewhere that wasn't haunted, would there?

One of the cells is quite active but not by charles peace, likes the women;) Fantastic place but your not likely to witness anything with a big group. How do I know we conducted 3 small investigations after being the first ghost group with the fire station.

I dont think there would be much point in having ghost nights in somewhere that wasn't haunted, would there?
I don't know lots of places claim to be haunted just to make money.:(

I don't know lots of places claim to be haunted just to make money.:(

Well BT, my place of work denies its got anything happening in it, but I get the lot, footsteps, banging, computers going haywire... they would pitch a fit if it was a ghost.

That is truly horrific. That poor woman. How anyone could do that is beyond me.

I'm involved with the group that organises these nights, and after three vigils there I can honestly say that some things out of the ordinary do occur!

The top floor is very active around the display area, and I agree that the cell area is active with a male spirt who does like women!

OoooOoooo I wish I was going too now... problem for me is that the trips are usually quite expensive and I can't justify spending that much on a haunted night when I see them all over anyway! ;)

Hi There.. I went on the last one.. A few strange things happened (well to be honest it was just the glass moving on the table.. but we found the whole experience spoilled by a couple of the 'mediums'

Any chance you expand on that craig? Feedback on the nights is always a good thing.