Baxendale and Niche on BBC1 now - 19/09/07

if bassline is banned in vibe whats being played?

well said ,,,,was just thinking the same :hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

Thats true but there is such a thing as stretching the truth!

What exactly is being played in Vibe and what is the difference between bassline and speed garage?

Thats true but there is such a thing as stretching the truth!

What exactly is being played in Vibe and what is the difference between bassline and speed garage?

Why don't you come down and see for yourself Disco?! ;)

I've already made that offer in the past which DD kindly declined. Goes back to the debate of knocking things before you've tried I think.

I'm not knocking anything. Its a simple question. Whats the difference between speed garage which you state is being played and bassline which you aren't allowed to play?

I went to niche quite alot back in the day, round about 94-97 i was there alot. I also went again before it closed in about 2005. Personally I think vibe is just fine. It performs a useful service and is possibly sheffields greatest clubbing asset. Just because i have no desire to go doesn't mean i'm slating it.

I also have no desire to go to Planet Zogg, I suppose you would then say I slate that?