Your Views Of Our Sheffield Council Repairs ?

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE SHEFFIELD COUNCIL REPAIRS  

40 members have voted

1. 1. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE SHEFFIELD COUNCIL REPAIRS

• Good
    • Bad
    • Rubbish

When I've need repairs doing, they usually did the repair quite quickly. Kier have even rung my mobile a couple of times to make sure it's convenient for them to come round before turning up! :thumbsup:

but they bodge it up i bet :roll:

my girlfriend has 2 kids , one bedroom the window is wobbling as well as the wall around it and its damp with mould , the other bedroom is basically the same but with a hole in the frame , both are unsafe not just for the movement and the mould and both are draughty , kier say they are both "ok" , HOW CRAP ARE THEY?!?!?!?!?

my girlfriend has 2 kids , one bedroom the window is wobbling as well as the wall around it and its damp with mould , the other bedroom is basically the same but with a hole in the frame , both are unsafe not just for the movement and the mould and both are draughty , kier say they are both "ok" , HOW CRAP ARE THEY?!?!?!?!?

Open your windows and stop drying your clothes on radiators, that should cure the damp & mold issues!

but they bodge it up i bet :roll:

Reply to a 7 year old post. Thread closed.