'Only child' or brothers and sisters? How was it for you?

dEdit 21/12/07 - Well, you probably all knew why I was asking your advice - the news is, come June, our little boy is going to have a little brother or sister! :partyhat:

That's wonderful news, Draggle family! Congratulations!!:clap:

PS: I'm sure your son will love his sibling and they'll be good chums. My sister is also my best friend.

Oooo.. someone said that to me at work today! he was horrified at the idea of my little-un being an only child.. and despite the fact that i am well and truly single was trying to convince me she's b lonely alone..

....i on the other hand, couldnt exactly imagine not having my sister, but as the oldest of 2 girls, can definatly say there were many times i have wished i didnt.. world war 3 was an understatement with us two.. and we've only just managed to call a truce now at 18 and 20!

...i'd say the age gap is a big thing though.. for some reason, 2 years between just didnt work!

.....CONGRATS!!! ! X

Many congratualtions Draggle! I recall reading some of your posts ( with lump in throat) about how much first baby Draggle means to you. Having another one just another layer of love and work and craziness and reward to the first - enjoy it muchly!