SF Unofficial Knitting Group Meeting: Wednesday September 26th 7 p.m.

Will you be there?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be there?

• Yes - I will be trying for a place at the table
    • No - It might be too cold to start queuing early for a seat

Why not? When I worked in Meadowhall there was a couple who get married at the Warner Bros store!

I'll be there on Wednesday, nobody bring a cardigan, as I'll be liable to cry...

Why not? When I worked in Meadowhall there was a couple who get married at the Warner Bros store!

I'll be there on Wednesday, nobody bring a cardigan, as I'll be liable to cry...

Aw I was thinking of bringing my Samus with troublesome sleeve setting for some advice so that I can wear the thing - its been finished for aaaaaaages but I hate the way the sleeves look...I know you all said I should back stitch them but other exciting projects took over (I HATE making up) - but I wont if it causes grief - had enough of that this week already:hihi:.

I don't dare bring my jumper - the cable is far too complicated to knit and talk at the same time! Plus I have to have about 4 pages of the pattern spread out at once to make it decipherable :( there wouldn't be enough room :D You'll be safe from me, knitbird!

I am hoping to partake in purchasing do it yourself foot covering yarn and some of that liveaid dye. Can you please advise if this will be available on the night of the unofficial knitting group meeting? Thank you in anticipation. :help:

I am hoping to partake in purchasing do it yourself foot covering yarn and some of that liveaid dye. Can you please advise if this will be available on the night of the unofficial knitting group meeting? Thank you in anticipation. :help:

It certainly will. I'll put 6 skeins of plain fooot covering material to one side for you.......

As to Liveaid, I have Peaches Geldof, Deacon Blue, Al Green and a couple of others that perform quite well on the night... I have run out of Simply Red though....

It certainly will. I'll put 6 skeins of plain fooot covering material to one side for you.......

As to Liveaid, I have Peaches Geldof, Deacon Blue, Al Green and a couple of others that perform quite well on the night... I have run out of Simply Red though....

Al Green :confused: Cheers JillM. If you can only manage half a dozen skeins, that'll just have to do for now :hihi:

is the black a "Sabbath" black, or "Black-Eyed-Peas" black?

How Deep is the Purple? and will it go well with the Pink Floyd ?

if you have no Simply Red, do you have any hot-chili-peppers red, instead?

is the black a "Sabbath" black, or "Black-Eyed-Peas" black?

How Deep is the Purple? and will it go well with the Pink Floyd ?

if you have no Simply Red, do you have any hot-chili-peppers red, instead?

I do believe I have a Deep Purple in stock but definitely no Floyd, Sabbath or Chilli Peppers.....red hot or otherwise :D

Sorry I can't come this time as very busy this week and it is a bit short notice but would like to come to another meet-up in the future! I think I have an idea where the shop is so will check out it's location when I am a bit less busy. Thanks for the invite though!I appreciate it!