Calling all knitting groups. Join the SnB UK blanket!

Who wants to be help with a square  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Who wants to be help with a square

• Id like to help knit a square
    • Id like to help crochet a square
    • No thanks Id like to sit this one out please

Hello, Astrid, your PM box is full...!

Posted today Bami, first class. Hope you get it Monday morning! Happy knitting/crocheting/sewing!

Posted today Bami, first class. Hope you get it Monday morning! Happy knitting/crocheting/sewing!

Thanks Wheezy. Looking forward to and will then send it through to you, Maramcp :)

Will you be doing any sewing Bami? I'm sorry, but I think I would have made a mess of things. Do you "do" sewing or embroidery?

Will you be doing any sewing Bami? I'm sorry, but I think I would have made a mess of things. Do you "do" sewing or embroidery?

Hi, received the knitting, Wheezy, thanks.

I cannot believe yarn as thin as the used one exists :hihi: Looks nice though, and so regular! I hope to knit as neat as you two did, wonder how long it would take to knit a sweater with this. Is this the famous sock yarn?

I'm not a sewer or embroiderer. :confused:

Do you like sewing / embroidering, maramcp? Hope so...

If needed, I can give it a try of course. What should be 'written' on it?

If none of you want to embroider its not a problem just make sure it gets back to me in plenty of time - I have some ideas of what I could do:hihi: Yes this is sock yarn - are you not a sock knitter then - shame on you:D

If none of you want to embroider its not a problem just make sure it gets back to me in plenty of time - I have some ideas of what I could do:hihi: Yes this is sock yarn - are you not a sock knitter then - shame on you:D

I can sew/embroider, but if you have ideas LisaH, it will be all yours again!!

Enjoy the knitting, Maramcp!

My yarn was slightly thicker that yours, Wheezy and LisaH, but still much thinner than I'm used too, but I have to say it was quite a pleasure to knit my part.

Recently I started knitting the bonnets for premature babies (with the pattern from Simply Knitting) and that yarn is thin as well, but I love knitting them. So maybe one day I'll start socks. First one though. ;) And maybe on two needles ....

Here it is in all its glory. Thanks to Wheezy, Bami and Mara for their efforts:thumbsup:

Here it is in all its glory. Thanks to Wheezy, Bami and Mara for their efforts:thumbsup:

Yeah! It looks pretty good, even if I say so myself!

I shall look out for our square when I'm at the SnB day, and make sure Debbie Stoller appreciates it properly!

Yeah! It looks pretty good, even if I say so myself!

Nice! I like the embroidery, especially the needles and the ball of wool. Well done LisaH. :D