Can We Save our season (OWLS)

then that would be the final insult and i'll never step inside hillsborough again... he's a total 100% Blade, credit to him he did great for the blades but NO, NO, NO, NO, for him at hillsborough!

Having an ex-uniturd playing for wednesday is one thing as players move across this city from time to time.... but not only has he been their manager he supports them hes like king of the blades... can you really see warthog in the wednesday board room sat side by side with DA... wednesday this that and everything... I dont think even warthog could or want to cross to the other side... look back a few months.. on the town hall was'ent his song singing the chip butty song??? yep he'd go down well at s6??

Is your last sentence a prophesy ?

Unusual though it may be for me to agree with a Wendy, I do believe you are going down.

Don't reckon you'll go down, I can see Wendy finishing midtable, around 12 or so.

Don't reckon you'll go down, I can see Wendy finishing midtable, around 12 or so.

Where are you looking,i cant see where the first win is coming from.We are a poor team at best and mid table is way out of our sights.

Laws and Allen out,we might have a chance.
What good will sacking Laws do?

What good will sacking Laws do?

its what wednesday do,then the manager can go on and have success elswhere:D:D:D:D:D...hillarious innit:D

HA HA HA HA Neil warnock now that would be funny

its what wednesday do,then the manager can go on and have success elswhere:D:D:D:D:D...hillarious innit:D

apart from jewell name 1

apart from jewell name 1

Sturrock just got Swindon promoted, suppose you could class that as success. Big Ron didn't do too bad when he left either.

Sturrock just got Swindon promoted, suppose you could class that as success. Big Ron didn't do too bad when he left either.

sturrock thats his level what did ron do? and he wasnt sacked just a thought tho rob when i ask some 1 else a question lately you answer for them you do know double usernames are not permitted on this forum

sturrock thats his level what did ron do? and he wasnt sacked just a thought tho rob when i ask some 1 else a question lately you answer for them you do know double usernames are not permitted on this forum

:D What about triple usernames? haha