Can We Save our season (OWLS)

Well, it's not all bad yet. Even though you've lost your opening 5, you aren't massively adrift of anyone yet. There are only 4 points between SWFC, Palace and Preston.

Your run of fixtures is difficult though:

Sheff Wed v Burnley

Sheff Wed v Hull

Norwich v Sheff Wed

Watford v Sheff Wed

Sheff Wed v Leicester

You've really got to win at least one of those, and hope for a couple of draws. The teams around you shouldn't pull away yet, as they have a run of tough games too.

I think the talk of sacking Laws is alarming to say the least, sacking yet another manager would be a MASSIVE mistake in my opinion.

© copyright Ron Manager 1975

I'd have to agree with you.. but i think the directors will think they need to be seen to act. I just really hope they give the guy some time (not mention some cash to attract a loan defender).

ive herd a bad rumour that mr N warnock has been seen down at hillsborough i really hope this is not true! give mr lawas time i say

I was stuck in a traffic jam on Bramall Lane the other day, so far I have received no job offer. :hihi:

II'd have to agree with you.. but i think the directors will think they need to be seen to act. I just really hope they give the guy some time (not mention some cash to attract a loan defender).

I'd hate to think that sacking Laws would be seen as doing something. He can't have gone from being a good manager in May to being a crap one in September. Morale and confidence take a dive when you're in a losing run, the first win will make the world of difference. We've not been particularly bad, but Saturday's game was typical. They have a shot, we save it and it goes straight to one of their players. We have a shot, it comes back off the post, and misses all our players. (and how did it come back out from that angle?).

In the words of one of my colleagues......"It'll be reight"

That's what the boards done in the past.. and to be fair not just our board but it seems to be the predictable response of most boards.. I'm a big believer in ministerial responsibility, where if somethings not working it's the man right at the top who falls on his sword.. But i guess that would take courage and integrity!

Come On Wednesdayites, Lets Get Together Tonight And Make The 12th Man Count!

That's what I plan to do tonight :thumbsup:

it comes to something when a team that had a 15 point deduction has more points than you, even if they are in a lower league.

it comes to something when a team that had a 15 point deduction has more points than you, even if they are in a lower league.

haha how true!!!

come on leeds, leeds WILL get promoted this season, and hats off to them if they do!!!

As much as I hate to admit it....well said.

haha how true!!!

come on leeds, leeds WILL get promoted this season, and hats off to them if they do!!!

"come on l**ds "wash your mouth out!:o:D

you're clubbing together to bribe the ref?