What are your plans for today?

mine was got up at 8.40 had coffee an sit down then got ready went shopping just got back had bacon sarnie an finished polishing an hoovering im now just about to prepare lunch then will be getting sons uniform ready for tomorrow an dont know after that .so has any one else got a more exciting day planned

Nope, i don't do exciting :hihi: Got up after having a crap night with hardly any sleep, just been to the shop for some pop and fresh air, i might consider cooking some dinner later on then i'm going to start packing my suitcase :banana:

Up before 7am, lots of tea, forum, breakfast, forum, F1, housework tidying, Sunday dinner, preparation for work and kids lunch for tomorrow, plus more housework and forum.

I may even have a shower. :D

Up at 7ish, fed cats, cycled through to a couple of local villages and into town and back (lovely quiet roads and cycle paths!) then plonked myself on my bum in front of the computer with an intravenous connection to the coffee machine. I have a project to finish before tomorrow, if I can knock the procrastination on the head.

What the hell are you all doing getting up so early on a Sunday? :loopy:

I got up at about half eleven. Surfed the internet. Intend to watch the MotoGP and probably play PES. Then I may or may not have a few beers and that's it.

Got up about 10am on my mate's landing, sunny strole back to my house, might work on my bike for a bit or might go to the cinema-any suggestions for good films out at the moment?:)

trying to get rid of this damned hangover :(

lol

:hihi: :hihi: that'll teach ya :P

:hihi: :hihi: that'll teach ya :P

sadly, it never does lol

22 years i think ive been drinking and i still never learn :P

sadly, it never does lol

22 years i think ive been drinking and i still never learn :P

:o 22 Years?? :P:hihi:

After my last hangover i've seriously learnt never to drink Redbull again :hihi: Although in 8 days time, i have 2 weeks non-stop of partying.........in Turkey! :banana:

I think someone is gonna have a few hangovers :D

:o 22 Years?? :P:hihi:

After my last hangover i've seriously learnt never to drink Redbull again :hihi: Although in 8 days time, i have 2 weeks non-stop of partying.........in Turkey! :banana:

I think someone is gonna have a few hangovers :D

good luck :P