Garden clearance anyone?

Have just chopped down a load of old branches and small bits form a tree. Still got more to do but haven't got the right equipment.

Anyone out there do garden clearance, including taking waste to tip?

Cheers

be careful who you get, someone was prosecuted other day as the person who shifted it , fly tipped and the person whos rubbish it was got fined

Crikey

Someone's just offered to do it for me

Scared now

if you chop up the branches into 12 inch peices i will take them away FOC for my chimina.

be careful who you get, someone was prosecuted other day as the person who shifted it , fly tipped and the person whos rubbish it was got fined

When getting a quote from anyone taking away your rubbish/waste, ask for their trading name or licensed waste carriers number, then phone the environment agency on 08708 506506 to check it - this phone number is purely for this purpose.

Are you for real mate??? its a few logs for god sake..

..... If it's me you're addressing, I'm referring to bobbyblade's post about someone who got fined for (probably) inadvertently contracting fly tippers.

Nothing to do with you and your chimera.

I'm an environment agency registered waste carrier - hence my comments/information.

yes someone did get fined think it was last week, someone shifted someones rubbish and then fly tipped it, the person who,s rubbish it was ended up with a hefty fine.

i am real just pointing something out that could save a court case, if its legal then there cant be a problem , can there?

Thanks, that's really useful info. Fly tipping infuriates me and I'll certainly check this number before I authorise anyone to remove unwanted material from my house. I'd hate to think that it was being dumped in an ancient wood or allotment site (also good not to get a hefty fine because of some unscrupulous lowlife).

When getting a quote from anyone taking away your rubbish/waste, ask for their trading name or licensed waste carriers number, then phone the environment agency on 08703 506506 to check it - this phone number is purely for this purpose.

Thanks, that's really useful info. Fly tipping infuriates me and I'll certainly check this number before I authorise anyone to remove unwanted material from my house. I'd hate to think that it was being dumped in an ancient wood or allotment site (also good not to get a hefty fine because of some unscrupulous lowlife).
You're welcome :)

I just noticed I got a digit wrong on the phone number - it's 08708 506506, I've corrected my post.

As I remember, you can quote either the waste carriers reg. number or their business name (as registered with the Environment Agency)

Draggle

a mate of mine had some rubbish moved same thing happened to him the movers fly tipped ,he got done