Car window tinting MEGATHREAD

Just a word of warning.....If your car windows have been tinted by your self or a firm, IF IT IS TOO DARK YOU COULD BE PULLED UP BY THE POLICE AND YOU COULD BE ASKED TO REMOVE THE TINTING FILM OFF YOUR CAR WINDOWS

Only the windscreen and windows forward of the B pillar count, and then it has to let through 70% of light............

We also do this. Reasonably priced and use top quality film

See signature for site and contact details.

Just a word of warning.....If your car windows have been tinted by your self or a firm, IF IT IS TOO DARK YOU COULD BE PULLED UP BY THE POLICE AND YOU COULD BE ASKED TO REMOVE THE TINTING FILM OFF YOUR CAR WINDOWS

No need to shout Bob.

Pffffff..... Who needs tints eh ?

Guy few doors up from me just sprays the windows of his car in black paint from poundland, makes a right good job and all. When the sun shines through looks like black clouds of summat ?

:loopy:

No joke , proper boy racer on a budget :hihi:

Well I'm a sign writer by trade and I can get the window tint stuff cheap and I mean cheap. I bought 10ft x 5ft 75% light in ultra high grade best you can buy from hexis for £20. I did my own windows at work using this stuff.

It's not that hard to apply unless you have a curved rear screen then it kinda is. You have to use a heat gun can conform it.

Worth a try for little money.

Look at these as an alternative:-

http://www.vanstyle.co.uk/shop/shades-c-2729.html

Cheaper, removable, and sellable!

I have just got some for my car, and they are much better than tints 90% of the time

These guys are the next unit too me on the industrial estate in Blidworth.

you have to have 70% light coming through the windowsbest thing to do is tint the rear side windows. if you get pulled you will have to take it off there and then, if pulled could be classed as dangerous driving and subject to a fine and points not worth it mate

from ex traffic cop take care and as i used to and still do dont drink and drive

Hi Shans Tints did mine yesterday and he's done an excellent job, good price too! :)

I'd recommend The Chavtastic Window Tinting Company if it existed.

The same place would sell silly coloured lights, baseball caps and utterly crap 'music' for poisoning the air and assaulting my ears on a summer's day.

The same place would sell silly coloured lights, baseball caps and utterly crap 'music' for poisoning the air and assaulting my ears on a summer's day.

What's chavvy about it? They might have young children in the back and not be keen on them having the sun blazing against their skin.

The most common vehicles I see with tints are people carriers or normal family cars.

I think it's abbeydale road it's just of London road top to where the mosque is sorry to sound thick

Its now a tyre/service centre went yesterday excellent prices and staff are great

tray shans tint on herries road 07889819628 best tint and best price :):)