Car window tinting MEGATHREAD

bought some rear window tint for my car yesterday from halfords but the instructions are very very vague and not helpful. anyone applied this stuff before and if so HOW?! is it easy? appreciate any help. :thumbsup:

Anyone tried tinting their own car windows before? If so i'd like to know how easy it is to do because i bought a roll of dark tint yesterday from halfords and the instructions are rubbish!! :huh: if anyone could give me some advice of how to go about fitting them etc would be much appreciated :)

i bought a roll which the sales man told me is enough for the back windows and the rear window, dont want to mess it up or anything or else its a waste of £28.99!

Why do you want your windows tinting for? Are you a gangster?

i want my windows tinting, got a problem? and no im not a gangster for the record. :thumbsup:

i bought a roll which the sales man told me is enough for the back windows and the rear window, dont want to mess it up or anything or else its a waste of £28.99!

what car do you have, the back windows are flat, they should be easier but the rear window is (can't think of the word!) bent :hihi:

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=how+to+tint+car+windows&search_type=&aq=0&oq=how+to+tint+c

all im wondering is how on earth i apply it to the windows, mentions something about soapy water :S any one applied this stuff to their windows before or am i the only 'gangster/drug' dealer around here... :thumbsup: