Anyone been on a fear of flying course?

Who did you do the course with?

Was it any good?

Has it worked?

Any other advice....

Cheers

Jim

If you have a fear of flying i would advise jumping from 1/2 storeys and when flying closing ones eyes whilst sucking on a mint imperial - this is a personal opinion mind

i must admit i hate flying unless im ****** or in control

i haven't flown for about 20 years, used to love it then , but s%$t scared now, would love to go to all the places abroad again with OH an kids but just too darn scared now! would need somethin to knock me out or make me all 'laid back', I saw a thing on tv a while ago, it was paul mckenna, an he said there was more chance of gettin killed by a donkey than gettin killed in a plane.......hhhmmmm.....:confused:

Never done one but considering it - but I think they're about £200!! Run at manchester airport I think... It'd be cheaper to do an inland flight that lasts about half hour..think that's all I need, just a short journey to kill my fear

hypnotherapy is the key.

worked for me and 2 of my pals

best £50 i've spent in years

Never done one but considering it - but I think they're about £200!! Run at manchester airport I think... It'd be cheaper to do an inland flight that lasts about half hour..think that's all I need, just a short journey to kill my fear

Yeah its for Mrs Surfin. She's booked in at manchester with BA.

Its a full day course, and the flight bit is at the end and only an hour or so. Hypnotherapy is part of the course as well. £240 ish for the day although they do supply tea and biscuits!!!

Jim

And listen to how calm the pilots are in an emergency.:) When the plane is pretty much down to one engine.

EDIT, cheers bomber :hihi: too busy watching Heroes on 2.

Missing a link there I think mate :)

For those scared of flying, an alternative therapy is to fly round the world. Worked well with my ex.

Missing a link there I think mate :)

oooops :hihi:

Do you ever go to air shows? They often have short flights available for not much money to go low and slow so you can enjoy the view. Its al ot more personal than an airliner which can be a bit claustrophobic and oppressive to anyone not used to it. In a small airplane you can usually see what's going on and most pilots are happy to answer your questions. I always am.

I once was coming back from Gran Canaria and out plane crash landed on the runway at Manchester. The undercarriage went and we were going down he runway on one of the wings. had to go down the emergency slide.

Ever since i hate taking off and landing. I always get a little nervous now but it doesn't stop me going abroad.