Best Carpet suppliers and fitters in Sheff

I am currently in the process of doing up a house and I want to know where I can find a quality carpet supplier who can also fit it.

I am not interested in any cheap stuff / discounts etc but I am more interested in a quality service and top notch carpets. Cheers

Hi

We just had carpets fitted by Balfour Carpets in Darnall, after reading some positive reviews on here, and would recommend them.

They provided a good service and the carpets seem very good quality and were very well fitted by their fitter. Not the cheapest you will find out there but still good value for money.

Hope this helps

Layers were good for us - Crosspool & Banner Cross and somewhere else I think. They have their own fitters too. Local firm thats growing so must be doing something right

United carpets near neto Queens Road just had our living room done and stairs took 2 hours to fit and the fitters were great. Price wise quite good .plus free fitting so very happy

somebody recommended gilberts to me (abbeydale/london road)