Help finding a printer for a brochure

I need to get a three fold brochure printed. Its in colour, and I would prefer a glossy paper. Probably need 500 initially and another 500 of a slightly different design avterwards.

Any recommendations/idea of prices?

Try Kwik Copy, Sheffield Road, Killamarsh. Think they do that sort of thing.

Hi

There is an excellent print shop on Sharrowvale Road run by Alistair and Liz. They print books and leaflets and all sorts of other things.

Print & Design Shop, 279 Sharrow Vale Rd, Sheffield, S11 8ZF 0114-267 9402 ...

Think this is the right details.

I just got some flyers printed by Evolution Print at Carlisle Street and they were really good and not too expensive.

Their number is 0114 249 3000

I just got some flyers printed by Evolution Print at Carlisle Street and they were really good and not too expensive.

Their number is 0114 249 3000

Hi I will second that recommendation. I have publshed brochures with them Very good service.

Ask for Jason Leggat.

hello, just like to mention that there is a company called Sprinta. you can google it and i'ts on top of the list. also. it's local and really good value for money and top quality! Please if you like, send an e-mail to [email protected].

I need to get a three fold brochure printed. Its in colour, and I would prefer a glossy paper. Probably need 500 initially and another 500 of a slightly different design avterwards.

Any recommendations/idea of prices?

Hi

Try WFO Print in Rotherham they currently have a offer digitally printed full colour and folded to 1/3 A4 6 pages

500 off £110 no VAT artwork supplied payment on collection/delivery

Just give Sharon a call on 01709 740078

Hi,

Thank you for recommending WFO, they did a really good job, Sharon sent me a free sample of my artwork,so I could decide if I like it. The quality was great, fantastic value for money, they beat all competitors, who I contacetd before deciding to use WFO service.