4 greens Longley

does anyone know who is responsible for the upkeep of the four greens in longley shopping centre have just seen all the hedges have been cut and most of of the clippings have been left on the pavement it is a disgrace.

I believe that LOCAL are responsible for the upkeep of the 4 greens, they also run the cafe if you need to find out more detail, or call this number 249 6085 which is the contact number for LOCAL, aka Longley TARA

does anyone know who is responsible for the upkeep of the four greens in longley shopping centre have just seen all the hedges have been cut and most of of the clippings have been left on the pavement it is a disgrace.

at least its ok to walk on the paths now as before it was impossible to be brutaly honest best thing they could do to to the 4 greens is build houses on it:)

does any1 knw why all the street lights are of dwn longley my friend nearly fell dwn an hole lol. (compo!!!):hihi:

does any1 knw why all the street lights are of dwn longley my friend nearly fell dwn an hole lol. (compo!!!):hihi:

Are the lights off in your house too? (typing)

does thease greens are a disgrace i played in them as a young boy in the seventies,after that they were a council depot for house refurbs,this area was outstanding until the late eighties then the riff raff moved onto the estate,the older people died off and a lot of owner occupiers sold and moved else were,housing would be the best option,probably private or shared ownership ,so it would get some decent people back there to help out the few remaining decent people there in returning the pride to i think one of the greenest and stunning estates in sheffield ps longley park was always good for shagging on warm summer nites:hihi:

does thease greens are a disgrace i played in them as a young boy in the seventies,after that they were a council depot for house refurbs,this area was outstanding until the late eighties then the riff raff moved onto the estate,the older people died off and a lot of owner occupiers sold and moved else were,housing would be the best option,probably private or shared ownership ,so it would get some decent people back there to help out the few remaining decent people there in returning the pride to i think one of the greenest and stunning estates in sheffield ps longley park was always good for shagging on warm summer nites:hihi:

Longley park is still a lovely park though there are still the teenage louts about doing there best to cause havoc everywhere they tread, nothing changes there.

All in all the area is still a good area though I agree it has changed in the last 20 years but tell me which council area hasn't.

It was said that the greens could never be built on because they provided fresh air to the pensioners on the Graves trust house's hence the name the four lungs, but the pensioners that once lived in the graves trust flats are gone and have been replaced by no good drunken louts, or that is how it was a few years ago, not sure who lives in them today.