Kickboxing Fight Night, Friday 23rd November 2007

Mod note: Posts have been removed from this thread. Some discussions are meant to be had in private rather than on a forum where allegations of libel are likely to happen.

Please understand that any comments which are alleged to be libellous are likely to be removed from the forum, irrelevant of the source of those comments and post accordingly.

with all respect medusa no alegations were being made just plain old hard facts.. guess fredom of speech doesnt exist on here then

It would be interesting to hear Honestjoe's feedback on which fighters he would like to see again on this show.

Honestjoe whoever you are (come and say hello this time and introduce yourself please) , your opinion is valued and respected. I dont believe that you are purely a fan, you know far too much :D

AFK promotions proudly present yet another action packed night of full contact kickboxing.

Kick Off @ 7:45pm

Ticket Prices = £17(standing) , £25 Ringside Seating

V.I.P.

£30 (stage V.i.p. Includes Buffet Both Sweet And Savoury) , £35 Per Head V.i.p. Tables Of 4 (also Includes Buffet Both Sweet And Savoury) .

The Show Will Include Fighters From Sheffield (afk, Lau-gar, Black Dragons) And Also Fighters From Lincolnshire, Newcastle, London, Liverpool ,Manchester, Derbyshire and Grimsby.

A date would be handy? :)

A date would be handy? :)

Terribly sorry mate its November the 23rd 2007 (A Friday Night)

At the park and gardners near Hyde park flats.

Terribly sorry mate its November the 23rd 2007 (A Friday Night)

At the park and gardners near Hyde park flats.

Ok, thanks pal. Are there any more events coming up at the Octagon?

I went to the last one, and it is a much better venue for me to attend.

I'd ask Adrian (Abdullah) at my training, but I'm not there until next week now......

Ok, thanks pal. Are there any more events coming up at the Octagon?

I went to the last one, and it is a much better venue for me to attend.

I'd ask Adrian (Abdullah) at my training, but I'm not there until next week now......

Its totally up to you which venues you want to attend, makes no difference either way. The standard of the fighters makes our shows speak for themselves.

The standard of the novices far surpasses that of those of those at the same level at the Octagon despite the flashy venue etc.

I have spoken to Adrian Abdulla about putting his fighters on, the only fighter he has who can handle themselves against fighters from out of town seems to be Adam Lawrence. Look at the difference in ringcraft, conditioning and actual punching/kicking power and you will see what I mean.

Not having a dig just stating a fact and going by what spectators who have been to both shows have told me.

Ok mate, thanks for the info, I'll probably take 4-5 tickets off you, but can't afford til end of the month if thats ok?

Ok mate, thanks for the info, I'll probably take 4-5 tickets off you, but can't afford til end of the month if thats ok?

Hmmm yes that will be ok the tickets wont be out till end of this month anyway :hihi:

PROVISIONAL FIGHT CARD SO FAR.

1.LOLA BANGBALA ( NIGERIA) Vs TOM BENNETT ( WARRIORS UK)

CRUISERWEIGHT FULL CONTACT

2.DAN DIXON (NEWCASTLE) Vs ADAM RAY (WARRIORS)

CRUISERWEIGHT FULL CONTACT

3.ADAM LAWRENCE (SHEFFIELD LAU GAR) VS PAUL "Death wish" HARTLEY (MIDDLESBROUGH)

LIGHTWELTERWEIGHT FULL CONTACT

4.YOUSIF IBRAHIM (AFK) Vs BEN FAHEY (GBH)

BANTAMWEIGHT "SEMI PRO DEBUT" ORIENTAL RULES KICKBOXING

5.PETER DAY (AFK) Vs MATTHEW HARTINGTON (LEICESTER)

WELTERWEIGHT FULL CONTACT

6.SCOT HICKLING (AFK) Vs STEVE CANTRELL (DRAGONS GYM)

LIGHT MIDDLEWEIGHT ORIENTAL RULES

7.RUSS HENSHAW (PARAGON ) Vs DANNY MEAD (NOTTINGHAM THAIBOXING)

HEAVYWEIGHT ORIENTAL RULES

8.MARK WATERHOUUSE (PARAGON) Vs DAN HILLMAN (LONDON MMA)

HEAVYWEIGHT ORIENTAL RULES

9.PAUL CROPPER (SDF) Vs PHILIP GREGORY (WALES)

SUPERWELTERWEIGHT ORIENTAL RULES

10.DAVE O HAGAN (NEWCASTLE) Vs "THE HITMAN" ( TEAM RONIN)

SUPERCRUISERWEIGHT FULL CONTACT

11.ANT STUCHBURY (AFK) Vs Any Takers ???

SUPERMIDDLEWEIGHT FULL CONTACT

I'm really looking forward to this event.

I understand that Paul Cropper has been training hard and I wanna see him kick some ass!

Was Yousif the young kid who fought in Rotherham the other month? He was really good (especially for his age) and I'm looking forward to see how he has developed has a fighter.

Good luck with the night Farhad!