Looking for cheap get away holidays web site

You can get b&b in Turkey for £25 a week not per night google Sunmaster

That's very cheap! Have you tried them out? Is it legit as well? :)

I've tried Eurocheapo.com for a few places in Italy, when I went backing a few years back, and also another place in Amsterdam as well. So I know they're fairly legit.

That's very cheap! Have you tried them out? Is it legit as well? :)

I've tried Eurocheapo.com for a few places in Italy, when I went backing a few years back, and also another place in Amsterdam as well. So I know they're fairly legit.

Use them all the time my last holiday in Turkey(june) was booked through them,they are an offshoot of Icelolly.com another cheap sight.They charge basically what you would pay for b&b if you went to Turkey on the "spec",you can get b&b double in Turkey for as little as £6 per night for two people if you look round.Yes of course its legit they are abta covered

Use them all the time my last holiday in Turkey(june) was booked through them,they are an offshoot of Icelolly.com another cheap sight.They charge basically what you would pay for b&b if you went to Turkey on the "spec",you can get b&b double in Turkey for as little as £6 per night for two people if you look round.Yes of course its legit they are abta covered

Thank you for that! :)

I will add it to my travel list.

had a look at some in rome,but they were far away from the airport and to book a taxi or transfer was more than the holiday:mad:

id go anywhere just for a weekend in october any more suggestions?

What is your budget, and when are you looking to go.

What kind of holiday are you after ?

The more flexible you are, the easier it is to find something...

I recommend skyscanner.net to find a cheap flight to somewhere.

The likes of Ryanair and Easyjet actually provides transfer from the airport to the city centre normally.

budget;cheap or cheapish,lol

destination;anywhere

type of break;city would be best

flexability;would have to be a weekend any month,

Try these places:

- Paris

- Barcelona

- Amsterdam

- Prague

- Stockholm

Also, check out from skyscanner.net different departure airports. If you can commute to East Midland, Manchester, or even London Stansted, then you will have a lot of options opened to you.

If you can't get to Rome, have you thought about going to the nearby city and then commute to Rome by train? Cos their train system is pretty decent. Pisa is a common destination as is Florence too. You can always go down to London Stansted, and then come back to East Midland. You maybe surprised at what you can find. You do not have to depart and arrive back in the same airport at all. Doing this will reduce your cost sometimes too.

I've averaged out usually for this:

Hotel = 20-30 ppn (sharing)

Flight = 40-60

Transfer = 20 rtn.

So, for a weekend, it may be 100 pp for 2 nights.

Be carefull on LastMinute.com, some of their prices arn't as great as they like to make out.

Often the best deals can be got by just walking into the hotel later in the day, if they're not full you can get a bargain.