Sign in to follow this  

Does anyone work for the DWP?

... On hartshead square?? I'm starting my new job tommorow.

I have suffered from panic attacks for over 3 years now and haven't done anything full time since then. I've plucked up the courage to get a job, but I still suffer from panic attacks. I just hope the staff will be nice and understanding!

Hey its good that you have found yourself in a position that you feel you can start work again:clap:

As the panic attacts go people in your new job will be understanding bout it im sure if you explain first to them!

Just focus on things that will take your mind off it and head down in your new job to impress.:thumbsup:

Good luck

You will be fine:bigsmile: :D

Cheers:thumbsup:

How did it go Sony?

Well I did have a bit of a panic attack and had to leave the room- made a fool of myself as per usual.. But up to now I've stuck it out because I want to work there so badly!!

I'm knackered, and it's been a very very very stressful day, and I have many more to come! I hope I'll be ok! Thanks for asking!

Everything gets better after the first few days, once you've got to know a few people and you've got into the work a bit more. I'm sure you'll be fine.

Good luck!;)

Hope you settle in well in your new job, i'm sure all your colleagues will be very supportive. So how's it going? Are you doing some training to begin with?

Like Funky Dave says, it will be stressful for the first week or two, but once you get into a routine, and get used to the job and your colleagues, it'll get much easier.

You've got over the biggest hurdle by deciding to go for the job in the first place, and then actually starting it. Things can only get easier from there!

Good on you for taking positive action, and the Best of Luck!

StarSparkle :)