Winn Gardens yobs again

I am not being victimised....because I won't feed the troll.....its the fact that he has no other input to Sheffield Forum other than to slag off people on Winn Gardens.

I have lived here for 15 years and I like where I live....I am neither chav nor scum.

I also think that what is clearly becoming an attack on Fox20thc is unnecessary and uncalled for. Fox is an upstanding, well respected member of this community and works tirelessly to make improvements to this estate for the residents....and to suggest that she is associated with the criminals is out of order.

Has this thread run its course and it is just repeating the same old stuff....:|

Like i have said all i have done is voice my opinions if you feel i am in the wrong then that is your opinion.... is it not

That is hilarious, no gangs my eye!! What about the graffiti all over the estate does it not say Winn Gardens Crew?? I could name the lot of the scum bags involved in this "gang" many of whom you fox are very pally with!! I rest my case your all the same!

Have re-read and included a relevant quote.....you accuse fox of being pally with the gang and say we are all the same....are you sure you are not attacking fox?

Ooops, will re-read.....lost in translation I fear.....my main gripe is will the troll and perhaps I didn't make it clear that is is not MsApple....sorry if my post gave that impression. :)

Ah we can take or leave Matty, trolling is a hobby :hihi:

Like I said before......blah.....blah.....blah!

Like I said before......blah.....blah.....blah!

I have actually STATED fox knows who they are and knows the families probably very well as you probably do to..... Not attacking her just stating the obvious.

I never said you are the same as them personally i was meaning that those who watch the goingons and let it happen are as bad as the trouble causers themselves.

Halibut, may i again point out that i never suggested fox was involved with serious criminals. What i did say was that fox knows who they are, and knows the families well.

Also can i point out that i lived on Winn GARDENS and still spend time on the estate with members of my family. I think have a rigthto say what i have.

Sorry, missed your earlier explanation. It would be surprising if Fox wasn't aware of who some of the problem families are, really given that it's a relatively smallestae and she lives and has done a lot of work there?

You do indeed have a right to express your view, just as I have a right to express mine. I take the view that yes, there are problems on the Winn estate, but that some of the people posting about them are doing so out of personal animosity (for their own reasons)

and that some of them do so from a position of complete ignorance.

There are also those that have offered a more balanced view - can I suggest the very useful post from Purdyamos as an example?

Miss Apple you are indeed entitled to an "opinion", but it does appear to be personal underhand sniping

Should anyone have an "opinion" about you and yours, would it be pearly white, I wonder !

As you dont appear to know the basics of Community Regeneration work and all that it entails , such as not alienating yourself from any section of the Community and being approachable to all, I assume that you can't comprehend that what you think you know, you dont !

Sorry guys, just nipped to the shop and it takes an age to derobe myself from the kevlar jacket and helmet. :roll:

Yes you are right Shoes, one of the key attributes of community work is the ability to leave ones own opinions and prejudices at home and treat everyone the same. :)

Do wear sunnies with the helmet?

Ofcourse! :hihi::hihi: :cool: However I feel it is an end to this vibrant debate about winn as Ms Apple must have finished work and logged off. (shame)

Unless MattyUK1 makes an appearance.. he loves Winn

Sorry guys, just nipped to the shop and it takes an age to derobe myself from the kevlar jacket and helmet. :roll:

Yes you are right Shoes, one of the key attributes of community work is the ability to leave ones own opinions and prejudices at home and treat everyone the same. :)

I find this quote very sad foxy. You can't treat everybody the same because everybody isn't the same. You can't treat a criminal like you'd treat the decent people in your community or you lose the trust and respect you have from the vast majority of law abiding citizens.

As for keeping your 'own opinions and prejudices at home'; I find this remark patronising. If I'm dealing with a public figure or a community worker I want to know that I'm talking to the real person and not just the 'public face'. I want to know exactly what that person thinks and believes no matter how difficult it may be for me to hear. That way, by dealing with things in an open and straight forward way you can come up with an unambiguous plan to solve the problems that you're trying to address. That's the way to instill respect.