Sheffield Kickboxers Fighters Rankings

Updated list as i actually missed out one of my own fighters!!!

1.Georgia Devaney KTBF = 60kg

2.Billie Abdulla , Lau gar = 57kg

3.Holly Scott Mason AFK = 54kg

4.Clobo , Marsdens (especially after Friday night!!!) =52kg

5.Sam Fisher , Lau Gar = 52kg

6.Kathryn Mapley AFK = 70kg

7.Tina Graham Lau Gar = 63-65kg (just a guess )

8.Hannah Shepherd AFK = 60kg

Let me guess,... never heard of Holly Mason?

She's that good you missed her off the list!

"abundance of general ignorance with respect to the kickboxing scene in sheffield" - You missed your own fighter off the rankings list? Its not good enough, just pure ignorance!:hihi:

Which fighter are you talking about?

I have no idea, i must have been at the bar when this fight was on!!:hihi:

Holly Mason really is that good...I personally think she should be number 1 by a long way...

Holly Mason really is that good...I personally think she should be number 1 by a long way...

Sunny , if Holly were to fight Billi Abdulla (she fought at showdown) or even Clobo FULL CONTACT rules, not light continuous, what would the result be. Also what round ?

:D

Sunny , if Holly were to fight Billi Abdulla (she fought at showdown) or even Clobo FULL CONTACT rules, not light continuous, what would the result be. Also what round ?

:D

who knows but check the vid of her fighting it might makes things clearer .....she destroys a former universities champ i think..... i wonder who the ugly ref is? ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1Nf2etHQiA

who knows but check the vid of her fighting it might makes things clearer .....she destroys a former universities champ i think..... i wonder who the ugly ref is? ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1Nf2etHQiA

If it's the girl in the red then she has no technique in her kicking at all. Drops her hands, doesn't pivot and doesn't even kick with any power.

She just seems to rush with punches, not exactly brilliant is she?

When I saw the 2 girls fight at the Octagon the other week (can't remember names), whilst there wasn't much power involved, they both had better techniques than the girl in that video.

If it's the girl in the red then she has no technique in her kicking at all. Drops her hands, doesn't pivot and doesn't even kick with any power.

She just seems to rush with punches, not exactly brilliant is she?

When I saw the 2 girls fight at the Octagon the other week (can't remember names), whilst there wasn't much power involved, they both had better techniques than the girl in that video.

lol okay maybe its not the best video I think it was the 3rd round in the fight...so people get tired at that stage....and as for her kicks maybe she didn't show it but she has great kicks....to be honest her record speaks for itself...2 times British university champion and also number 4 in the world at Savate....i've never actually witnessed her loose b4.Its her aggressive come forward style which actually works...

Its her aggressive come forward style which actually works...

See that's why I prefer Muay Thai.

Because someone rushing me would be welcomed with a knee to the stomach and then thrown to the floor in the clinch :)

See that's why I prefer Muay Thai.

Because someone rushing me would be welcomed with a knee to the stomach and then thrown to the floor in the clinch :)

yer but if someone is conditioned enough they could walk straight through that knee and start pounding at the head and not let you get him in the clinch :hihi: but you when talking about this come forward aggressive style lots of fighters do it...Hatton, Vitor Belfort,forest griffin,silva etc etc