Why should I have to clean up after someone else's cats?

The neutered ones can still spray, I assure you.

Yes, I know. One of mine did, all over my velvet curtains! He took the hump because we'd had a litter of kittens in a cage in the bay window, mardy sod. But the smell wasn't nearly as bad as that of an unneutered tom.

Yes, I know. One of mine did, all over my velvet curtains! He took the hump because we'd had a litter of kittens in a cage in the bay window, mardy sod. But the smell wasn't nearly as bad as that of an unneutered tom.

My mum neutered tom sprays everything he can, plants, CD towers, the TV, the curtains, other cats, the dogs he really isn't picky and when he does it it stinks.

Also if he isn't spraying he's trying to make sweet love to something or someone, I think the vet botched his op:suspect:

Cats are the hosts of toxoplamosis, If in any doubt read here ;http://www.isabellevets.co.uk/health_advice/cat/info/toxocat.htm

That is why cat C..P is different to C..p from any other animal.

True - but most cases are caused by raw or uncooked meat, not by cats: http://www.cats.org.uk/catcare/leaflets/med_news_toxo.pdf

I hear cats like tomatoes chopped up with a sardines ;)

I had the same problem but it seems to have gone away :)

Thanks just added sardines to my shopping list:hihi:

My solution the same problem was to keep a cheap water pistol (not the super-soaker type) next to the sink. If the offending cat is about to leave a deposit, just give it a quick blast....worked a treat