Who has a cute AVATAR

im bored and cant think of anything better but ive just read about the new mods and i really think joeP has the cutest AV its so blue and cute (just like its owner) so come on nominate someone who has put some thought into there appearance (yes i know mine is crap but it made sence when i put it there)

ps im not creeping or sucking up to joeP i meen hes probibly the uglest man alive (after me) but his av is cute

stuchyg

Surely mines cute.

yes in an end of the world we are all going to die kind of way

If only mine was as cute as me *wink* :D

lol hope your not as ginger lol

Surely mines cute.

That's pretty cute :hihi:

I love my avatar......mind you I've had some flak from one two folks who don't like my posts so they criticise my beautiful cat. :)

Mine is a simple matter of perspective. He was really cute, though some people don't like the slobbering jowls of a boxer (or the trumps Haha :)).

mines not 'cute' mines just hot ;)

ok missing the point now its all about blowing someone elses trumpet not your own

Mine is a simple matter of perspective. He was really cute, though some people don't like the slobbering jowls of a boxer (or the trumps Haha :)).

My cat never passes wind, or a car wheel to relieve himself on come to that! :hihi: