Octagon kickboxing

I know who you are and have done for years!

Ooo was Davemantis there? Where was he sat?

On a lighter note ;) Tanya- Dave was sat just on the left hand side, 2nd row up fm the front, as you come though the doors next to me (I know that won't :help: saying me, if you don't know me :huh:)

yer i tell you that boy has OCD he said the same to me,he aint got an inch of fat on him :hihi: ...

I know, but that's Wayne for you! :loopy:

...you should've come and said hi sunnysingh - was stood with Wayne.

The 2 that did the "low-kick demo" fight.. Even though both would be about 5 weight classes heavier, I'd happily share the ring with either of them.

There's a few I'd like to spar with, if only to help them work on their clinch-work more. Adam Lawrence and Scott Sykes for instance. I can't remember if the Adam Lawrence fight included low kicks, but I didn't think anyone at all on the night demonstrated effective leg-kicking.

Also, if knees were allowed in any of the fights then the fighters need work on those as well, as I didn't see any effective knee strikes.

Scott Sykes used his knees, didnt he?

Spot on :thumbsup: sunnysingh I agree, Ishen did some excellent kicks -however he did over do it a bit with his back kicks, to which Scott got wise 2 & duly put him down several times- Did that count against Ishen? :huh:-

Yer I agree he did over use then at some points ...He should have picked his shots more carefully wait for the opening instead of throwing them every 15 seconds....As for Scott dropping him to the floor Im sure they should not really count for much because they are not real knockdowns...Me and the friend i was sitting with thought Ishen actually won but guess we where wrong :suspect:

I didn't say no knees-strikes were used. I said no effective knee-strikes which can be overcome by doing work on the clinch.

See, i said you had short back and sides! cant be bad hay, money for a night out and a hair cut!

Hay Sunny, was liking the hat on Friday? shame, i couldnt see if you had the nails painted tho!:hihi:

Hmmm I don't remember wearing a hat you mistaken me for someone else...;)I was not sitting with Chefkicker.

Yer I agree he did over use then at some points ...He should have picked his shots more carefully wait for the opening instead of throwing them every 15 seconds....As for Scott dropping him to the floor Im sure they should not really count for much because they are not real knockdowns...Me and the friend i was sitting with thought Ishen actually won but guess we where wrong :suspect:

It scores points in Muay Thai because it exposes the bad balance of a fighter.

Didn't see Scott use as many Knee Strikes as I expected him to...Think fatigue had a part to play in that

Hmmm I don't remember wearing a hat you mistaken me for someone else...;)I was not sitting with Chefkicker.

Yeah noticed your werent sitting with the Chef but thought you were wearing a hat at some point??

I didn't say no knees-strikes were used. I said no effective knee-strikes which can be overcome by doing work on the clinch.

Whoopppsss so you did, sorry!;)