Animated Short Film Script, Co-Writer Wanted

I'm an experienced animator and short filmmaker and I'm getting back into making my own material after years making other people's. I've been developing a short animated film for a few months based on an idea I’ve been working on for the last year. I have a seven page script (no longer) that’s taking form very nicely along with concept art and a website. I have also been gathering a small team of volunteers from relevant fields of expertise.

I’m looking for a potential co-writer with enough experience to ‘plus’ my script who’s good at writing sharp dialogue. I have a professional animation writer interested but he’s been too busy to make a start on it and the time has come to broaden my recruiting efforts so that the production can move in to storyboarding.

This is not a paid position and I’d expect the best candidate to be someone with some provable experience that is looking to launch their career into new directions. Most of the people on this production are diversifying their portfolio.

The turn around time for any re-write would have to be within the coming weeks and I’m hoping that my co-writer will be local enough to Sheffield for us to get together on several occasions to discuss the project. A strong online presence is a plus to improve communication and speed up the script versioning. If you’re interested please get in touch on this forum or through the website.

http://www.michaelcawood.com/CGshort/Welcome.htm