Advice re nausea

anyone got any good ideas for beating nausea. had minor op recently and feeling sick following the pain killers. My usual remedy of lots of heinz tomato soup not working......... any suggestions?????

sip cold water, are flat lemonade. hope you feel better :)

Flat warm pop of almost any sort actually- the study that was done into morning sickness nausea used 7up but I find that I can keep ginger beer down when I can't even keep water down.

Of course, the better solution is to change painkillers to ones that don't make you feel nauseous. Whatever anyone tells you, there are painkillers out there that don't make you feel so bad. It just takes someone who knows what they're doing to try to find some for you.

the flat cola works. A friend of mine was told this by a doc to help beat nausea. make sure its completely flat though. hope you feeling better. get plenty of rest and you be back up in no time:)

Ginger is well known for helping to ease nausea, so flat ginger beer would be ideal.

i asked to change meds.

kapake were making me drowsy and nauseous - so i dumped them for paracetamol and ibuprofen.

the pain was worse but i felt better (if u know what i mean)

Neat cola syrup if available is the best thing I've ever used.