Where can students park at/near Norton College?

I am starting college at the Norton site in September but i have found out that the Norton site does not privde parking for students, so does anyone know where yuo can park near the Norton site?

Many Thanks

The old Meadowhead School site has been cleared to make space for cars.

The old Meadowhead School site has been cleared to make space for cars.

Audi cars;)

There are loads of spaces at the college, id avoid the overspill car park near the tennis courts though. No cctv and mine got broken into there last year.

from september the college is stopping students from parking in the college carpark

from september the college is stopping students from parking in the college carpark

That makes sense :loopy::loopy:

College carpark ----- what shall we do. Oh yeah, stop people at the college using it. Are the people running this collegage also Sheffield City Councillors??? They seem to have the same logic dont you reckon.

On a side note - students shouldnt be driving. How can they afford this, LOL. (PS, only joking before everyone pounces on me).

You can use it at night though for night courses...but I dont know what course you're doing and when?

Norton College site has no restrictions for parking. FACT

And its going to be alot harder for staff too, with a permit scheme and reduced car parking spaces at Castle.

Something to do with reducing the carbon footprint/saving the planet etc....

Norton College site has no restrictions for parking. FACT

Do you really think so? .......

"Access and Parking

The car park is strictly limited to permit holders only. There is NO student parking except for those students who have a disabled badge."

Norton College