I have to leave

Sorry to say this folks, but I'm going to have to ask for my ID to be deleted permenantly. It had come to light that someone is stalking me via the internet and has got photo's of me stored on thier computer. I will be informing the police in due course. If you would like to stay in touch please by all means feel free to email me.

I ask for my account to be left open until tomorrow and then be removed. Many thanks, I will miss you all

Liz x

Blimey. Hope it all gets resolved soon.

Take care B_M and keep up the good work with the Gpigs! X

Oh my god!!

Thats not right. Hope you`re ok baileys mum!!

Take care.

L

Aww I am so sorry to hear you are having to leave. If you ever need a friend you've got one here. Will PM you my email addy. Take care hun xxx

That is awful, try not to give in to them, cant you change your name extra

hope it gets sorted, you'll be missed

As he emailed you? if so you have is IP addy report him to his ISP if he's threatened you on this forum again ask for his IP addy don't stand for it and dont let the loser win

Oh BM i am sorry to hear this is happening, don't just go... sort it out whoever it is needs putting straight.

I will keep in touch :)

This happened to someone else on this forum too. Not sure if it got resolved or not.

This happened to someone else on this forum too. Not sure if it got resolved or not.

It happened to me, not as bad as Baileysmum. Mine was people I used to work with who had really boring lives so they liked to keep up with what was happening with mine instead. :hihi::roll:

It happened to me, not as bad as Baileysmum. Mine was people I used to work with who had really boring lives so they liked to keep up with what was happening with mine instead. :hihi::roll:

Pity some people have nothing else better to do eh?