Repair for mobility scooter

Hi can I have the chaps contact number too please? Peter Davidson number.

:)A new company Parkgate mobility opened at Handsworth in Sheffield they are very good and a good price as well you can find details on parkgatemobility.co.ukThey sell all sorts of scooters and mobility products and they do hearing aids as well.

Had a queery with them over the ignition problem is fawlty sometmes takes a couple of turns on and off to go. They quoted £200 after it had been serviced just a few weeks before. The engineer said that the battery terminals were not fastened down in the service .

Can someone recommend someone local to repair my MILs scooter? She lives off city road.

I dont know whats wrong with it (shes just shot me a quick text) - so apologies for not being able to give a description of what needs to be done, but she needs her scooter to be repaired so she can get out and about.

Thanks in advance.

Thankyou very much for that .

Did you end up using this company and did they do a good job? I need to find someone to repair my Dads. Any help appreciated.

Hi,

I'm looking for a reliable mobility scooter engineer who is based in sheffield rather than one of the big shops. Does anyone have any contacts at all?

Many thanks

Hi,

I'm looking for a reliable mobility scooter engineer who is based in sheffield rather than one of the big shops. Does anyone have any contacts at all?

Many thanks

Hello

Clark & Partners is based in Sheffield. You can call the Service team on 0114 229 3377 who deal with any servicing or repairs for products such as scooters.

Hope this helps!

anyone know anyone local to barnsley what can fix scooters at all can you ask them to pm me pleaase i really need help with my calypso deluxe scooter thanks to anyone who can offer help or know people who can offer me help and advice as i do not know anything about them apart from when they need charging,,,

thanks very much

steven and susan smith

Our engineers are mobile and are regularly in Barnsley (they are there today in fact!). Just give our service team a quick call and they'd be happy to talk through any problems your having with your scooter. Call: 0114 229 3377

Peter David, Lives locally but found him through Ebay. He bought some batteries off me and I bought a second scooter off him. He buys up old scooters and uses them for parts or else repairs and sells them on. He saved me a lot of money replacing the motor on my big scooter. I can give you his phone number if you want.

Does anyone have this man's number please, I think the brushes/bushes have gone in my scooter, either way it will not move though the lights horn etc work.

Thanks

---------- Post added 30-05-2017 at 16:45 ----------

Up date - I asked "Parkgate" to call round, fixed the problem in less than an hour and never charged me a thing, Just the call out charge of £35.00

I can't fault them.

Hi Duckweed I would like peter david's phone no. please my mobility scooter won't move and it is showing fully charged.PM'd you

I have a celebrity x sport. It broke down on me it's showing fully charged but won't move does anyone have number for a repair man please.