Repair for mobility scooter

does any one please know if there is a company or individual who mends mobility scooters at home or can anyone please give sensible advice on why my scooter only goes in reverse and not foreward any more without it i am house bound and miserable so help please :help:

Peter David, Lives locally but found him through Ebay. He bought some batteries off me and I bought a second scooter off him. He buys up old scooters and uses them for parts or else repairs and sells them on. He saved me a lot of money replacing the motor on my big scooter. I can give you his phone number if you want.

thanks to plain talker and i will be very gratefull to you duckweed if you could let me have that phone number

He doesn't make a large profit. He does it as a sideline. I think your scooter has a control box problem as I have had 2 scooters with that problem. It may take him a while to fix it if he doesn't have the parts in.

Clark and Partners in Sheffield 13 are a great company who might be able to help out. They sell mobility scooters and also have a workshop.

do a google search for "clark and partners" to find them

He doesn't make a large profit. He does it as a sideline. I think your scooter has a control box problem as I have had 2 scooters with that problem. It may take him a while to fix it if he doesn't have the parts in.

GL note

I'd rather that personal numbers weren't put up. Send them by PM by all means, and I know you meant no harm, duckweed (far from it!), but I'd rather keep a little privacy, especially as it's a sideline.

Thanks, and no offence intended.

duckweeed, I didn't take the chaps number down before it was pulled, either. can you pm it to me, as well, please?

Tried to PM but couldn't. Tell me how to do it and I'll gladly PM you.

Hi Granda-grunt. I gather Peter fixed you up. He dropped off the little scooter he was repairing for me and I asked if someone from the forum had been in touch and he said he had just come from someone nearby so I supposed it was you. My little scooter works better than when I bought it and it was new then.

He's coming back next week to replace the front of my big one (I had an accident with the front fence. For 20 years I've tried to have more than one scooter that worked so I always had back up but I've never managed it till now. Clark and Partners are a good company but they charge a lot and are always so busy it can take a couple of weeks at least to repair it.

hiya, can anyone help me urgently. My electric scooter wont charge anymore and as i am totally dependant on it for getting around the house im desperate to get it fixed, but can't afford the extortionate call out charges. I live in Hackenthorpe, so does anyone know anybody who does home calls.

Thank you