I just found three spiders...

Spiders make my stomach quiver. I was clearing under the bad last week and holy cow the biggest house spider you ever seen came running out! I screamed and lept onto the bed I told steve to come move it, he was like no you do it, I said "OMG if I squash that, it'll crunch!"

He left me with it, evil so and so :gag:

Does anyone else ever wake up thinking theres a spider on you?

I've done it a few times, I end up sitting up really fast, and then I can't get back to sleep.

yeh i often dream that- i usually throw the quilt off and scream then check the bed and realise it was a dream- but once i woke up and felt tickling on my head and one was next to me on my pillo- a BIG one..... once i was doing revision at myt desk and kept feeling a tickling on my arm, thougt it was a hair or something so ignored it, then looked down to see a spider the size of a brick s**t house on my arm :help:

Does anyone else ever wake up thinking theres a spider on you?

I've done it a few times, I end up sitting up really fast, and then I can't get back to sleep.

It did happen once! I woke up feeling a tickling on my face, put my hand up and felt something there so I panicked and flicked it off - I heard it hit the floor so it must have been big! Didn't dare turn the light on to look though. I didn't get much sleep that night...

I hate this time of year I just live in fear as you know you are gonna find some big ones. I won't let anyone leave any windows open ever since I noticed about three one year slowly climbing down the curtains after climbing through the open top window:o

Panic over everybody....they've all moved to my house and a fair number of them are getting the squish/flush treatment :help:

But if I ever saw one of these I'd just die clock-spider:shocked:

*shudder* I've gone all itchy now :gag:

I daren't look at any links to pics - I'll never sleep again! The mother of all spiders came in through my bedroom window last night. The biggest I've ever seen (excluding on TV). Are they exceptionally huge this year because of all the floods, which have generated loads of flies?

yes they are bigger this year, and i trod on one on my kitchen floor. its insides came out, and it was a dull orange colour inside. i kid u not.

one of them so big i could have it stuffed and use it as a chair.

...surely the leg quota would have enabled production of two chairs?

But if I ever saw one of these I'd just die clock-spider:shocked:

Now when people complain about finding a 'big' spider in their tub...I can just send them to this, cheers! :thumbsup:

last night :help::help: there was a massive one running round the carpet! it was huge but had long spindly legs- so i put a cup over it and my sis chucked it outside- i had a dream that one was on my pillow last night- :hihi:

All spiders get murderised in our house. When we first moved in we had a spate of racing spiders galloping across the kitchen and dining room but we soon solved the problem and now live relatively spider free.

Had a couple this past week or so but nothing on the scale of 8 legged monsters we had 2 years ago.

I keep finding spiders in the bath. I wouldn't mind, but there's a perfectly good shower if they need a wash.