Yorkshire coldstores

anyone remember,chimp 2 wingies,big steve,big stu,club al,big al,perry,harry. and the legend that is jack.looking to get back in touch

didnt big sid off wybourn work there also ian revitt from jordanthorpe ?.

surely someone must have worked on this roman ridge road coldstore

I did, but for Eastwood UPM and in the 70's....

would be nice to get together on xmas eve dinner,just like the old days in the wapentake

Phew darn these specks i mis read the title i was begining to think whats the dif between Yorkshire coldsores &London coldsores .

Phew darn these specks i mis read the title i was begining to think whats the dif between Yorkshire coldsores &London coldsores .

I worked at Pond Street and Roman Ridge Road when it was first built. I worked in the engine room? with Harry Lee and Vic Hollins was chief engineer. That was back in 1966 so as I was the baby of the `family' I doubt that anyone I worked eith would still be around. Mr Collins was the general manager and Jum Glenn was his deputy. Lots more I remember if anyones interested??

I worked at Pond Street and Roman Ridge Road when it was first built. I worked in the engine room? with Harry Lee and Vic Hollins was chief engineer. That was back in 1966 so as I was the baby of the `family' I doubt that anyone I worked eith would still be around. Mr Collins was the general manager and Jum Glenn was his deputy. Lots more I remember if anyones interested??

I believe my uncle George Billam worked there.

I think your uncle was known as farmer George because of his accent??

I think your uncle was known as farmer George because of his accent??

I don't know, he was born in Sheffield but my grandfather had a farm in Thurlby, my uncle worked on the farm until the mid 50,s, they then returned to Sheffield, that maybe where the farmer George came from.