Wednesday Season Tickets

Back to the season tickets.... I said at the end of last season i would'nt buy my ticket simply because i didnt like or agree with what the club says/stands by rules of id etc etc; (Lets all blame the north stand Bad boys...??) (OCS)

anyway... I did buy My season Ticket... Life without it:gag:

but i wish i had not.... not because of the poor football so far this season but because after you have worked for a club, which i did, and you see the place from the inside... it takes the shine off things... AS a BUSINESS, its Sh@t to work for, poor pay poor training poor facilities... I worked for the community programme 5 days aweek plus match days... I was a main key holder/security, i got no job (perk's) i had to buy my own tickets etc, no discounts etc etc... but i was happy working at the club ive supported from my first breath.... I have to say i feel like the club does not look after its supporters.... DA is a good businessman... all the Blame should not lie with him... (KAVEN WALKER) what a to***r, ALLEN ROBERTS, (Operations Manager) thinks hes a god, thinks he knows all but....:loopy::loopy:

the shine of swfc has faded for me... i just hope that the football gets better and we sell more than the 8,500 or so (What i was told) season tickets next season.

Dont get me wrong, I may still be Bitter because i lost my job at swfc, (due to the flood) as swfc took the sports hall away form the community...i loved it... but i was a wednesdayite long b4 i worked there... and i feel that the family club thingie at swfc is Dead! and thats whats wrong with the club its lost the (how important our fans are feeling).... its all down to money:gag: a club the size of swfc and we dont even have a good community programme anymore, they treat macca and the lads like something they trod in...

Think i'll shut up now... (gettin worked up):rant::rant::hihi:

Back to the season tickets.... I said at the end of last season i would'nt buy my ticket simply because i didnt like or agree with what the club says/stands by rules of id etc etc; (Lets all blame the north stand Bad boys...??) (OCS)

anyway... I did buy My season Ticket... Life without it:gag:

but i wish i had not.... not because of the poor football so far this season but because after you have worked for a club, which i did, and you see the place from the inside... it takes the shine off things... AS a BUSINESS, its Sh@t to work for, poor pay poor training poor facilities... I worked for the community programme 5 days aweek plus match days... I was a main key holder/security, i got no job (perk's) i had to buy my own tickets etc, no discounts etc etc... but i was happy working at the club ive supported from my first breath.... I have to say i feel like the club does not look after its supporters.... DA is a good businessman... all the Blame should not lie with him... (KAVEN WALKER) what a to***r, ALLEN ROBERTS, (Operations Manager) thinks hes a god, thinks he knows all but....:loopy::loopy:

the shine of swfc has faded for me... i just hope that the football gets better and we sell more than the 8,500 or so (What i was told) season tickets next season.

Dont get me wrong, I may still be Bitter because i lost my job at swfc, (due to the flood) as swfc took the sports hall away form the community...i loved it... but i was a wednesdayite long b4 i worked there... and i feel that the family club thingie at swfc is Dead! and thats whats wrong with the club its lost the (how important our fans are feeling).... its all down to money:gag: a club the size of swfc and we dont even have a good community programme anymore, they treat macca and the lads like something they trod in...

Think i'll shut up now... (gettin worked up):rant::rant::hihi:

one thing to look forward to, as with leeds aswell ,sooner or later these two teams will turn things around.

well 8,500 season ticket sales is a disaster. how come its not been on footy heaven or in the green un. is there a cover up happening?

That would also explain why we have had to sell Chris Brunt, to make up the shortfall.

7,000 season tickets, average cost £300 each = £2.1 million!

Thanks for putting is in the picture as to what's going on, Madowl.

Hope things work out, and you find something that gives you some job satisfaction elsewhere, after being kicked in the teeth.

Why should the club give any thought to it's supporters needs, after all we are all cretins aren't we?

Bad management has been indemic for donkey's years, I recall a home match against Man U where kick off was delayed for half an hour. I decided to have my half time pie early only to be told that they had sold out before the match had even started.

I am sure that all the small things that we notice are clearly wrong just get bigger and bigger as they get nearer to the board room. :confused:

That would also explain why we have had to sell Chris Brunt, to make up the shortfall.

7,000 season tickets, average cost £300 each = £2.1 million!

Thanks for putting is in the picture as to what's going on, Madowl.

Hope things work out, and you find something that gives you some job satisfaction elsewhere, after being kicked in the teeth.

Dont take my word for the ticket sales... im just sayin what i was told.... by someone who still works at the ground!

How true it is?? but you only av to look round on match days.... to see sales are DOWN!

I've got a season ticket

wish i hadnt bothered

not due to recet results

or even summer signings

simply due to having my enthusiasm drained from me!!

by one individual..

The clubs summer season ticket campaign= IGNITE THE PASSION

more like = DEFLATE THE PASSION

or

IGNITE THE DESPAIR

My feelings entirely. Nearly five hundred quid to a club that doesn't seem to care any less. The way they treat some of the most loyal fans in the country is a disgrace. I love Wednesday with a passion but I aint going to be subjected to nothing more than blatant disregard for much longer.

Its ironic that the ID scheme was brought in for so called safety reasons. now the pillocks have introduced it and season tickets are well down. whats the first thing theyve sacrificed? yip thats right safety!!!! less stewards than last season. what a bunch of idiots!! the people responsible should resign, Allen Roberts for one should go, he's at the top of security and he's made a major boo boo.

Its ironic that the ID scheme was brought in for so called safety reasons. now the pillocks have introduced it and season tickets are well down. whats the first thing theyve sacrificed? yip thats right safety!!!! less stewards than last season. what a bunch of idiots!! the people responsible should resign, Allen Roberts for one should go, he's at the top of security and he's made a major boo boo.
Allen roberts is Operations Manager: nothing more... even the Clubs OWN security guys are ((not)) SIA trained, just a few blokes with a bunch of keys... how many are first aid trained??

(I was/am)

Dont take my word for the ticket sales... ..

you only av to look round on match days.... to see sales are DOWN!

Thanks. I'll find out on Saturday.

- I missed the Wolves game

Thanks. I'll find out on Saturday.

- I missed the Wolves game

so come on then.... was you part of the 17000 crowd... or did u stay at home ?

so come on then.... was you part of the 17000 crowd... or did u stay at home ?

Whether I'd managed to drag myself away from the Hemlock in the New Barrack Tavern for a 12:45 kick off, would have been a more appropriate question!

You reckon there were 17,000 + the 559 Wurzels in there do you?

It didn't look like 17,000 from where I was sitting.

I might have made it to the Wolves game as well if it had been on a Saturday ; and not 1.30 on a Sunday because

A) the first train on A Sunday from where I was that week doesn't get into Sheffield until 15:07

and

B) It was my nephew's christening that day.

I see what you mean about the "cracks" in the club - and I don't just mean in the concrete of the old ticket office floor.

PS. At half time on Saturday I did hear the first explanation, as to how the photo ID in the season ticket might have been useful.

It would have helped them identify any flood victims.