Wednesday Season Tickets

The whole place is getting to be one big Embarassment!

from the Half time pie and pint to the price of the tickets....:loopy:

ive said this b4 the place is tits up!

Where is the clubs own community programme??did anyone read the bit in sundays match day programme about all the staff doing so well to get things back on track after the flood..... kiddy and the ground staff might have done a great job, but...... where did all the other so called workers go to.... :rant:

and why kick your own community programme out of the ground mr allen friggin roberts!

there isnt much of one these days

however wednesdayite are trying to do their best with coaching in several local schools

& smile tickets for less priveldged kids ( Tickets paid for by wednesdayite donated to kids for Free!)

I can remember when i was doing the 50/50 tickets a couple of years back and daryl keys and co went out in force with buckets cause they knew Rotherham were going to be out with there "save Rotherham campaign", what surreal timing eh?

Wednesdayite won't pull the wool over any proper sheffield Wednesday fans eyes, there a bad apple like Dave Allen is, get rid of both of em.

I can remember when i was doing the 50/50 tickets a couple of years back and daryl keys and co went out in force with buckets cause they knew Rotherham were going to be out with there "save Rotherham campaign", what surreal timing eh?

Wednesdayite won't pull the wool over any proper sheffield Wednesday fans eyes, there a bad apple like Dave Allen is, get rid of both of em.

I remember that day.

BUT.....

I absolutely refused to donate to the Rotherham cause that day.

I lost count of the number of times that Rotherham fans rang up Praise or Grumble, taunting us with 'we are a bigger club than you' and numerous other dillusional quotes when we were struggling (well more so than now anyway!). And then, two years later, they came out of their pokey little hole, and were at our doorstep begging for help.

Remember the saying - be nice to people on the way up, because you'll pass them on the way back down.

Whats with having to take the lids of pop bottles too , its not like anyone s able to throw coins or such like instead is it?:rolleyes: Meanwhile our kids have to drink out of open bottles , well ,whats left anyway ,after they ve spilled half of it .

Whats with having to take the lids of pop bottles too , its not like anyone s able to throw coins or such like instead is it?:rolleyes: Meanwhile our kids have to drink out of open bottles , well ,whats left anyway ,after they ve spilled half of it .

Totally agree with you there - what a stupid rule.

come on guys it's times like this your club needs you.

yes its dis-heartening but their still your team through thick & thin through good and bad.

what your players need right now is knowing they still have the fans to cheer them on week in week out. doesn't amtter if it's 10K or 20K

MASS PROTESTS are needed. arrange it, stake the club out all weekend, your the voice of the club, get them out

and good luck

p.s you might have a rubbish season but wouldn' it be funny if you hammered us x 2 home and away :hihi:

i wouldn't be laughing but something to look forward to !!

I'm sticking with the club, trust me!

I love the team, hate the dictator and his rent boys.

Eagerly anticipating my early morning trip to Charlton on Saturday, when you're travelling down you think of the possibilities, get your hopes up for them 11 on the pitch (10 if Bullen plays) to make your weekend. Either you're in ecstasy at the end or suicidal.

Whatever the feeling, you know you love the game and will be there the following week to experience it again.

Football. There's nowt like it.

sorry to go on about this but has anyone heard yet. does anyone here work at the club and find out?:help:

And if the rule wasn't in place and some idiot did throw a full, sealed, bottle and we got hit with a fine would you be the first person on here moaning that the club couldn't even prevent it by not selling them with the tops on?

And if the rule wasn't in place and some idiot did throw a full, sealed, bottle and we got hit with a fine would you be the first person on here moaning that the club couldn't even prevent it by not selling them with the tops on?

its another idiotic rule made up by some pillock. er suppose someone might have the brainwave to stick some paper in the end.

Or take an additional cap with you in your pocket. Bit anal but meh.

Anyways, soon enough they'll stop us taking loose change into the stands, that can be thrown as well can't it?

As well as my watch, some random key you always seem to find lying around the house that nobody knows what it's for and even a rolled up sock.

Two of my daughters work match days, they have been told to take the lids off the bottles of coke etc to help with stock-takin; as if the lids dont match the number sold... they have to pay for the missing bottles.... STINKS DON'T IT?:loopy: the whole thing has been took on by....

http://www.swfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/ClubNews/0,,10304~1077419,00.html

complain!!!