Wednesday Season Tickets

Does anyone know how many we sold for this season? I've heard a rumour that the new I.D. scheme has been a disaster and we've sold less than 10,000 for the first time. Sundays attendance seems to confirm this.

I noticed that there were a lot less stewards than last season as well. That seems strange seing how the club said safety was the reason the I.D. scheme was brought in.

Anyone any idea whats happening?

I,ll tell you whats happening m8, its all going to pot.

There's something fishy going on there wasn't ONE steward in the refreshment area of the south stand, leppins lane end, last season you couldnt move for them. think theyve cocked up big style. its always anounced how many season tickets have been sold. could this be the reason for player departure? sundays attendance was less than last seasons average and we played wolves. how many did we get against them last season? and it was the first home game of the season!!

No student discount this year,like everything else at the club its a disgrace.

The whole place is getting to be one big Embarassment!

from the Half time pie and pint to the price of the tickets....:loopy:

ive said this b4 the place is tits up!

Where is the clubs own community programme??

did anyone read the bit in sundays match day programme about all the staff doing so well to get things back on track after the flood..... kiddy and the ground staff might have done a great job, but...... where did all the other so called workers go to.... :rant:

and why kick your own community programme out of the ground mr allen friggin roberts!

beer up by 10%.chips from a quid to 1.50. i think the club is hushing the number of season tickets up because theyre embarrassed at the gooly theyve dropped. incidentally the game wsnt on ky they played on sunday because of the thursday game against rotherham, the crowd was low.

beer up by 10%.chips from a quid to 1.50. i think the club is hushing the number of season tickets up because theyre embarrassed at the gooly theyve dropped. incidentally the game wsnt on ky they played on sunday because of the thursday game against rotherham, the crowd was low.

Was it not?

Sorry my mistake.

No it wasn't on sky, but to be honest we are crap arnt we.

We haven't done owt for a long long time, the only thing weve celebrated in the last few years is a play off final win from league one which every1 has forgotten about apart from us.

We have solt all our decent players, Bougherra, Maclean, Brunt and the rest of em are injured.

The current squad to choose from at the moment is frightningly short of what is needed to stay up never mind push on for a play off spot.

I haven't got an answer to our problems ive tried and tried to blame certain things and people, but the simple fact is were crap in just about every department, and i think we need to all start being more realistic cause we are not going nowhere with the set up we have currently got, sad but bloody true.

Lads and lasses buzzing off us maybe signing a player who "our" players ran rings round in the play off semi, surely thats a step backwards.

think laws is depressed he loks totally ****** off. who can bame him.he'llget the sack in a month if it doesnt improve.

I've got a season ticket

wish i hadnt bothered

not due to recet results

or even summer signings

simply due to having my enthusiasm drained from me!!

by one individual..

The clubs summer season ticket campaign= IGNITE THE PASSION

more like = DEFLATE THE PASSION

or

IGNITE THE DESPAIR

I went for a pie 10 mins -15mis into the game on Sunday

& Theyd only got Steak & kidney left

( NO BALTI IS A CRIME!!!!!!!!)

and theyd only got about 20 steak & kidney left anyway!!

Run out of loads of other things every supporter moaning

lets face it on just about every level its a perfect lesson in how to hack off your loyal customers!