Desperado's tequila-flavoured beer available in Sheffield?

Green Room, near forum do them, They're getting more popular, I remember seeing them elsewhere

Rhythm and Booze (best name for an offy ever) at Hunters Bar across the road from the Banner Cross boozer. At least they used to sell it when I lived up that neck of the woods last year

I love desperado's! I discovered them last year in France and brought loads home-thanks for the tips on where to get them! x

Still have them regularly at Rythm'n'Booze in Dinnington.

I've been on that stuff for well over 10 years, I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw they had started importing it here :D

If only they started bringing in the 33cl cans (Coke-sized), it'd be that much easier to stock a fridge with :thumbsup:

They started doing a "lime-already-in-it" version too, that came out just before Xmas'08 I believe.

Sell it in Sylvesters in Leopold Square. Bloody excellent drink !

Majestic Wine on Abbeydale Road sell it by the case...

£3.10 actually, not bad I think for a Sheffield Premier Bar! You even get a free wedge of lime!

Yeah not bad at all as ive never seen it cheaper than £1.50 in an off licence. A 100% increase betweeb an offy and a bar (any bar not just a 'posh' one) isn't really that bad. I bet Budweiser's are close to 200% difference and they are pretty dire IMO.

I've been on that stuff for well over 10 years, I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw they had started importing it here :D

If only they started bringing in the 33cl cans (Coke-sized), it'd be that much easier to stock a fridge with :thumbsup:

They started doing a "lime-already-in-it" version too, that came out just before Xmas'08 I believe.

Do you know the name of a similar lager (tequila flavoured and strong) that they sell in France, it begins with M and they sell it in cans? I preferred this to Desperados as I tried them both in France last year for the first time.

Is anyone else a fan of this Tequila flavoured beer?

Last night the OH and I made a special trip to Tequila bar on West St for a bottle... Mmmmh well worth it!

The only places I know of that sell it are Tequila Bar and Chiquito's... Does anyone else stock it?

I might have to order some off the net! haha

Despe is available at Trippets wine bar on... Trippets Lane.

A trip to Calais should cure your insatiable need for it as it is produced in France.

Been drinking it for ten years or so, it's not bad at all.

Do you know the name of a similar lager (tequila flavoured and strong) that they sell in France, it begins with M and they sell it in cans? I preferred this to Desperados as I tried them both in France last year for the first time.
Never heard of it, sorry. But I'll have a look for ya next time I'm over there (I go twice a year or more) :thumbsup:

If anyone gets over to York, go into the Evil Eye bar, they sell it in there, and the beer shop next door sells it in cans!! They look great, we're looking to get them in at Platillos!