Ventura Interview

Hi all. I have an interview at Ventura on Thursday and just wondered if anyone had experienced it and if so what is involved? I have been told it will last around an hour and a half. Thanks :)

P.S. Anyone got any ideas on what i should wear!

wear a shirt covered by a top, trousers and shoes. get the smart casual look. i hear any1 can pass their tests so make sure you look confident, speak clearly, sell urself n think (they need me more than i need them) and u'l be jst fine.

Thanks for the reply, its very much appreciated! :D

Don't worry it's really not that bad. You'll initially be in a group of people, do things like introductions. Then you have a really short data entry computer task which is easy peasy. And then you have a brief one to one interview. Then they tell you there and then if you got the job, but you probably will.

It was different in 2001. From what I can remember there were a couple of written logic tests with scenarios and eleven of us, eight failed - all the university students looking for part-time work failed it... the looks on their faces, t'was hilarious. Particularly as a couple of them had tutted when it took a while for the old noggin to stoke up about what we were asked to do and I asked a couple of questions.

Then myself and two older women who passed went for group discussion and roleplay which a couple of members of staff watched without comment, like lab staff at an animal experiement labrortary for about an hour.

My advice would be to try and if at all possible get call centre work at smaller family-run companies as I got offered another job nearer home three days into Ventura training which wasn't nearly as strict, nor was it as robotic and had much better hours albeit slightly less money.

Forgot to add. The interview at the other place was on the second day of Ventura training (which started at 1pm-9pm) but the first day training in Ventura helped to get the cushtier job with what they'd taught so their training is worthwhile and could land a better call-centre job at a smaller place without the shackles. Plus they paid wages for the three days training, despite not finishing it.