Party ideas for a 9-year-old?

I was having my hair done the other day and I noticed my local salon was advertising kids 'pamper' parties.

I don't know any further details like what exactly they do or the costs involved but it struck me as something differant!!!!

You could always call them to ask for more details I am sure your daughter and her friends would love it (especially if they are girlie girls)

The Salon UK

348 Meadowhead

Sheffield

S8 7UJ

Telephone: 0114-274 6509

:)

buy one of the 10ft/12ft garden pools and have a pool party get the bbq out and music playing the kids will love it my daughter had one and totally enjoyed herself

but just hope the weather is hot

i dont think many people would agree with that - especially the boy that died recently doing that

i dont think many people would agree with that - especially the boy that died recently doing that

Well no, of course he wouldn't, he's dead. He can't love anything.

It wouldn't be so popular if so many kids (and adults) didn't love doing it.

We had a lady come and do nails and hair braids for my daughter and her friends who were having a sleepover. They loved it. We've also done snowtubing at the ski slope (is it still open?!) - coming down a slope on big tyres - bit different!

Can't speak for everyone but I think my daughter and her friends might be past soft play places now. She's 9 too.

I offer childrens pamper parties (as well as Grown up ones) and they work really well. I started doing them after my daughter had one for her 7th birthday.

There are lots of different options to try and best suit the age of the children but as a general idea you can usually have things like; age appropiate make up or face paint or the younger ones, bubbley foot spas for them to feel pampered and a bit grown up, dance mats and karioke, chocolate fountain, hair styling (curling/crimping/straightening/braiding/plaiting/spay glitter etc), finger and toe nail painting, dressing up clothes i.e. princess,fairies, pop stars. You can choose to have the party bags provided, birthday cake, even food if you really want to go for it.

Parties of about 10 girls usually last 2 - 2.5 hrs and prices start from £10 per child. The birthday girl always receives a little gift also.

If you would like more specific information then please email me and we can have a chat.

Emma x

A life without risk - is no life at all

A life without risk - is no life at all

There's risk and there's being a stupid tw*t..... "Hey I know, I'll jump 20 feet off this rock into water which may be deep or shallow and may have a lot more rocks underneath it." That's not risk, that's idiocy.

There's risk and there's being a stupid tw*t..... "Hey I know, I'll jump 20 feet off this rock into water which may be deep or shallow and may have a lot more rocks underneath it." That's not risk, that's idiocy.

Conversely Irene, jumping 20 feet from the rocks into water which one knows to be deep enough is a hell of a thrill. You ought to try it.