Sheffield's Gay Zone

its

"absolutely" btw, not "absolutly"

:P:P

"It's", in this context, not "its". :nono:

Also, no website at the above address (or .co.uk) on Google yet.

"It's", in this context, not "its". :nono:

Also, no website at the above address (or .co.uk) on Google yet.

I've found it - just put fabgayclub.com in the address bar - for some reason if you put the www it doesn't find it!

Its here:

http://fabgayclub.com/

and its Absolutely Fabulous apparently.

Oooh, the excitement. I've never known anything like it since Dempsey's started pie & peas night.

The map is miles out! :D

not wanting to be picky but billie sang "because WE want to"

I see the point nick2 is making we shouldn't need to goto gaybbars but the sad fact is a lot of gay people will only goto gay venues. hence segregation lives on

Rubbish. It's about choice. I go to straight bars in the city centre and local bars to where I live but I also want the choice to go to an decent gay venue as well. When it really comes down to it I AM GAY not straight and neither do I want to be straight. Read some of the homophobic crap on Sheffield Forum and you should be able to see that for a large part of the straight "ladish" people in Sheffield you and me will never be equal to them and never seen as normal. A gay venue allowes me to escape from that brain dead culture if I WANT too or NEED too.

Freudian slip, me dear?

Silly me :loopy: or maybe I was right. :hihi:

There is no clue to what will be happening yet, it's all been kept under wraps.

Yawn, for gods sake why can't they just tell us whats happening, do they realy think all this secret stuff gets people more interested ?

It's like when the Fuel people took over the Lions Lair, everyone knew it was them but they insisted on keeping it all a "secret suprise"

When it really comes down to it I AM GAY not straight and neither do I want to be straight. Read some of the homophobic crap on Sheffield Forum and you should be able to see that for a large part of the straight "ladish" people in Sheffield you and me will never be equal to them and never seen as normal. A gay venue allowes me to escape from that brain dead culture if I WANT too or NEED too.

LOL - Do your straight friends (assuming you have any) know you think they are brain-dead and you have to escape from them ?

It's all the usual "you can't trust them straights, they all hate us" crap I hear time and again form scene queens.

LOL - Do your straight friends know you think they are brain-dead and you have to escape from them ?

Twit. My friends are not brain dead or homophobic and I have never referred to them as such, I was referring to the people on this forum who are very homophobic and the straight lads that you seem to want to protect, who I repeat will never accept you for being gay. I am NOT and do NOT imply that all straight people are homophobic but I do promote CHOICE.

Sometimes you make good points nick2 but at other times you are such an idiot and enjoy twisting people words. I take back the offer of a drink and will stick with my sensible gay and straight friends. nick 2 will never support support a gay scene in Sheffield no matter how good it will be.

Sometimes you make good points nick2 but at other times you are such an idiot and enjoy twisting people words. I take back the offer of a drink and will stick with my sensible gay and straight friends. nick 2 will never support support a gay scene in Sheffield no matter how good it will be.

I'm so bothered.

There is no clue to what will be happening yet, it's all been kept under wraps.

Erm... glitter balls and Kylie maybe?

Just a wild guess.