Get Wednesdayite Out!!

thats probably the daftist thing ive ever read. listen carefully WE DONT WANT YOU, YOU DONT REPRESENT ANYONE EXCEPT YOURSELVES. WE DONT HAVE TO JOIN YOU TO GET RID OF YOU, YOU DONT REPRESENT WEDNESDAY FANS.IN THE NAME OF GOD GO!

OMG:confused::help:

You really dont get it do you??

Wednesdayite are not the stumbling block fans like you are!

Take your head out of the sand!

Your view is that wednesdayite dont represent you!

Well spot on they only represent their membership!

So unfortunatley if your not a member you dont get a say!

Do you think someone somewhere can just give the shares back or sell them to an investor just because the powers that be or even you want them to?? They cant no one individual has the power!

THEY (NOT ME!!! ) are a democratic organisation who state on their website that they act according to their membership!

THEY (NOT ME!!!!!!!) wont give the shares back unless their members vote to give them back! FACT!!!

So whats the quickest & easiest way to get them to give the shares back?

Join & vote!

If you dont want them to relinquish the shares then dont bother joining!

Just carry on moaning about it from afar & maybe they will just go away!

Oh & by the way just carry on assuming that as soon as the word "wednesdayite" is mentioned that everyone wants them to keep the shares.

Your posts sum up very well the problem that I have tried to explain!

why should i pay to get rid of someone who's nothing to do with me, doesnt represent me and have gone a bit power mad. might as well ask us to buy food from the burger stand bloke so he doesnt have to turn up every saturday.

Thats like being really hacked off with the governement, moaning about it loads then not bother voting at the next election because you dont want to pay for the bus ride to the polling station.!!

Although i`m no businessman I do believe the only way forward for our beloved Owls is to get rid of Wednesdayite. In my mind the best way to do this is to get as many proper Wednesday fans as possible to join Wednesdayite then cause a EGM to get rid of their board, then return the shares to the club so the club can be sold to an investor that will buy the current board out along with the Wednesdayite shares, any opinions?

It's Allen who is in need of being removed for your club he is dragging you on a downward spiral and if your not careful you might end up like Leeds united.

He is taking you wednesday fans for a ride to be honest with you he always claims he has put loads of money into your club but that is a load of b*llocks because he has raked in a fortune from your club and has Not Invested much in the first team at all.

My Next door Neighbour is a die hard owls fan and that is his view On Dave Allen and i have to say from the way he has acted with your club i tend to agree with my neighbour.

They should go,the sooner the better.All they are doing is holding our club back,a club they claim to support.

Dave Allen is the only one holding you back.

Blue and white Surely you can see dave allen is the problem :confused: he is the one who goes around throwing childish insults at your fans and he even had the cheek to call them scum/cretins and whatever other choice words he had to say about them .

But what i am saying to you is are they the words of a chairman who cares about your football club are those the words of a chairman who is doing his 100% best to take you back to the premier league.

The Answer is NO!!!!!!!! all Dave Allen cares about is his Money it's as clear as day the sooner you wednesday fans realise it the better for the good of your club.

thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::

good to see a blade come on & give their honest opinion.

by the ways the blades have a great chairman & board

the link up with Sau Paulo in Brazil is a great coup for the club if it comes off & demostrates what CAN happen if people focus on the best interests of the club rather than petty squabbles

in contrast to this sort of thing happening dowwn the lane unfortunatley that can't even get the pie order right at hillsborough!

thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::

good to see a blade come on & give their honest opinion.

by the ways the blades have a great chairman & board

the link up with Sau Paulo in Brazil is a great coup for the club if it comes off & demostrates what CAN happen if people focus on the best interests of the club rather than petty squabbles

in contrast to this sort of thing happening dowwn the lane unfortunatley that can't even get the pie order right at hillsborough!

Cheers Zulu like you have mentioned we have a great Chairman who is prepared to work his bollacks off for the club and keep it financially viable and invest his and the clubs money soundly into ventures off the pitch as you also mentioned we are looking at getting an Affiliation With sao paulo who are by no means a small club in brazil they Produce some of the worlds most Talented players Like Kaka.

We also have our Affiliation With chengdu blades and the last i heard we was going to be affiliated with Ferencvaros in Hungary as well so well done to Kevin Mc Cabe and the rest of the board for there hard work off the pitch.

I think soon as Wednesday get rid of Allen Wednesday will only go one place and that is upwards he is the reason that you are down where you are and i think some off your fans need to take a long hard look at Dave Allen and see what the bloke is really about he is all for himself it's clear as hell all he cares about is his money.

All i seem to here about Sheffield wednesday these days is Dave Allen moaning and whingeing about a 10% share in the club that doesn't mean sod all.

If you wednesday fans believe the reason Dave Allen gave for potential investors pulling out then there is something wrong because there is no way potential investors would be worried about a fans group owning 10% shares in a club.:rolleyes:

It's just more lies from Dave Allen as per Usual and i would just like to Add if Dave Allen had your clubs best Interests at Heart he would be Investing in all sorts off the pitch and putting some money into the team Like Kevin Mc Cabe did for us he has worked his bollacks of to get us to where we are today we are better off than ever before and the future looks bright and that's all down to the chairman and the board and the club for that matter pulling together in the right Direction.

Sadly for you wednesday fans it looks like you are going the other way with Allen i don't think his heart is in it if it was he would be backing Laws in the transfer Market and helping to try and get wednesday back in to the premier league like Mc Cabe did with us.

In the 05/06 season Warnock spent the money wisely Ifill for 800k webber 500k and some quality free transfers in shipperley short gillespie etc and i think We proved that you don't have to spend millions and millions to get up to the premiership you just have to spend

If Allen has the clubs Best Interests at heart surely he would give Laws some money to spend because if you get to the premiership you get upwards of 40 Million pounds so that would wipe any oustanding debts off in an Instant so i don't know why allen doesn't try to help get you out of this Division.

If you are not Careful you will end up like leeds with all the Infighting at the Club that is going off at present.

Anyway i think i have made my point.:)

Why do some of the above posts say get rid of DA??????

DA has stabilised the club, with the backing from the banks....

should we ask Ken Bates to come back for a chat???

Shall we call in Sir Dave (make ya money and run) Richards???

The simple fact is DA alone can not pull wednesday out of the crap'ole we are in, out alone... He aint that rich, but he is a good business man.... ive seen wednesday go from "Rags to Riches" and back to rags.....:suspect: DA sacked PS when things were going down hill and brought in BL, at the end of last season, who wanted King PS then???:suspect: but as soon as the drap hits the fan... lets blame DA again...:loopy:

Get a friggin life and face up to it, we had a chance of being took over with someone who has the money to spend if wendyie had put WEDNESDAY first, we would now all be happy chaps but as things stand we are second best in this city and we will be for a long time, times have changed since we fell from the prem, and it aint no quick fix to get back there...... money owns football and we are skint! as my sig: says:::

The only bad decision Dave Allen has made was giving the 10% shares away, And i stand by it!!!

Get a friggin life and face up to it, we had a chance of being took over with someone who has the money to spend if wendyie had put WEDNESDAY first, we would now all be happy chaps but as things stand we are second best in this city and we will be for a long time, times have changed since we fell from the prem, and it aint no quick fix to get back there...... money owns football and we are skint! as my sig: says:::

The only bad decision Dave Allen has made was giving the 10% shares away, And i stand by it!!!

1. Wednesdayite are not a stumbling block AT ALL. They do put Wednesday first. They are fans like everyone else. They just want to help the club progress and the fans to get our club back and have a say in things.

2. He gave them away on his own accord to avoid the compulsory purchase (something like that!) His own fault.

1. Wednesdayite are not a stumbling block AT ALL. They do put Wednesday first. They are fans like everyone else. They just want to help the club progress and the fans to get our club back and have a say in things.

2. He gave them away on his own accord to avoid the compulsory purchase (something like that!) His own fault.

so if wendyite are true wednesdayites.....

why the hell didnt they surrender their shares in the best intrest of the club... WEDNESDAY MUST COME FIRST!!

IM not trying to put all the blame on wendyite... but they are not my choice of supporters group!

Other supporters views:

I am a long term Kop season ticket holder.

I am surrounded by decent people who are fed up with the self important ramblings of Wednesdayite.

We feel that they do not represent fans' views but are a small section of militants that love the sound of their own voice.

I don't doubt they have done a lot of work for charity, but running a football club is different.

Why do they link themselves with people like Ken Bates and Dennis Hobson?

Wednesdayite have attached conditions to giving back the shares to the rightful owners: the board.

Don't get me wrong, I am not a big fan of Mr Allen but I do think he has helped stabilise the club with his business knowledge and his assurances to the bank.(something that Wednesdayite could not provide and could signal the end to our wonderful club.)

As for their claims of other clubs being taken over with less than 50%, this could be true. But the other clubs don't have a militant group of people constantly questioning every decision because they were given some power by the person that they are trying to over throw.

Finally, if there were a petition requesting that Wednesdayite give back the shares to the club, I would gladly sign and stand outside Hillsborough on match day with it.

Please start a petition, one that fans can sign over a period of a couple of weeks.

Only then might our club be invested in or bought and perhaps be mighty again.....I was frustrated to see Chris Brunt move on. Last Christmas the Owls had the best squad for years and were playing the kind of football fans had craved.

A very respectable league finish and a bit of cash in the transfer kitty from the sale of a player seemed like a springboard for the club to progress. Already before the first home game of the season it seems that these hopes may be dashed.

Fans cannot blame Brunt for maximising his earnings in what is a short footballing career, or the club for cashing in on a player who could leave for free at the end of the season, and we are led to believe did not want to remain at the club anyway.

Presumably Brunt joined West Brom because they could meet his wage demands, since they are certainly not a bigger or more ambitious club than Wednesday.

The big problem at Wednesday, as everyone knows, is lack of funds. The club is in need of an injection of cash from an investor to enable us to obtain, and pay the wages of, better players. Trading our way out of debt will take many years and we're already in our eighth season outside the Premiership. So I implore Dave Allen and Wednesdayite to end their pointless feud, put egos aside, and work together to secure this investment, and with it a more optimistic future for the club.........Sit next to me and witness some of the behaviour Mr Allen speaks about....... A few questions. Is Sheffield Wednesday under Dave Allen's stewardship moving forward?

Could we as ordinary fans have it spelt out to us what it really costs to service a £24m debt?

Do people who move from club to club with potential finance really have the club's interest at heart?

Have the people who control the 10% share holding actually done any good for the club.?

I have seen the personal abuse given to Dave Allen on several occasions. The language and abuse has been criminal.

I have no allegiance to Allen but as far as I can see the one and only bad decision he's made is giving the 10% shares away.

I would also like to suggests to Mr Allen he employs a good PR man to explain some of the points he needs to get across to the silent majority.

I would also like to extend a invitation to any person to come and sit next to me and witness some of the behaviour of the people Mr Allen speaks about and I'm sure any decent person will describe it in a similar manner to Mr Allen.Dear Wednesdayite (quite a misnomer):

What are you holding on to the shares for? Is it just so that you can attend shareholders' meetings to slag off current directors?

Allen has done a good job holding the debt steady, investing £3m of his own money and keeping out Bates when your organisation wanted him to take over.

If Allen walks, and I know I would not stand for the abuse he has had, the bank would then withdraw their loan sending this great club into administration.

Give back the shares you have, but do not own, to the club so it can move forward.

Sincere Wednesday fanatic follower for 64 years.

Vision of cup finals only a pipe-dream

I am a Wednesday fan (not a Wednesdayite) and have been since 1993 (when Wednesday lost to Arsenal in two cup finals).

I had a choice at that young age to support a team, geographically being from the South-east I should have chosen Arsenal but something drew me to Wednesday and I've been with them ever since through the trials and tribulations.

Today I feel our club is being held back by both Mr Allen and Wednesdayite....I think one of you should be the better man and give in to the other......

Let me guess...OwlsOnline?

Typical crap gathered together by not knowing both sides of the story.

Why do some of the above posts say get rid of DA??????

DA has stabilised the club, with the backing from the banks....

should we ask Ken Bates to come back for a chat???

Shall we call in Sir Dave (make ya money and run) Richards???

The simple fact is DA alone can not pull wednesday out of the crap'ole we are in, out alone... He aint that rich, but he is a good business man.... ive seen wednesday go from "Rags to Riches" and back to rags.....:suspect: DA sacked PS when things were going down hill and brought in BL, at the end of last season, who wanted King PS then???:suspect: but as soon as the drap hits the fan... lets blame DA again...:loopy:

I am sorry but if you believe all that rubbish you have just posted there is just no hope for you.

Mad Owl can you please Tell me what You have Achieved on/off the pitch since Dave Allen took over as chairman.

As for Dave Allen Stabalising The club don't make laugh he has hardly done a thing for your club it's clear for as day for everyone to see.

Also If Dave Allen was such a good Buisnessman as you put it why has he not Gave any of your managers the money to push for the Premiership surely if he was such a good buisnessman he would have done that by now.

Like i have said already the 10% does not mean a thing with Regards to a Takeover because the 10% is not a controlling share so that is another Excuse Dave Allen has fed to you Wednesdayites for the reasons of the Takeover falling through.

Mad owl i have quoted a bit of your post Below and i have to say that you have Contradicted youself quite alot on on hand you stick up for Dave Allen and call Everyone for having a dig at him yet you come out with comments like this UNBELIEVABLE. :hihi:

Like i have already said Wednesdayite is not your Problem Dave Allen is and your post Below somes up Dave Allen just Right he is useless and he is dragging your club down and if your not careful you will end up like leeds.

The Reason you are 2nd best in Sheffield Now is Down to Mc cabe and the Board at Sheffield United working there Arses off behind the scenes and Investing there Money wisely and we have Progressed in leaps and Bounds over the past Few Years just because of the clubs sound Investments and it's proved Dividends on the pitch as well we have Broken Our Transfer Record quite a few times Recently and that was Unheard off before for us but it's now possible due to the club working hard as a unit and pulling together.

Sadly for the fans of your club you have to put up with Dave Allen who only seems to care about 1 thing and that is money from what i have heard over the years from Wednesday supporting family and friends.

What i don't get is why would a chairman who claims to love the club so much put little money in then have the cheek to call the Loyal fans of your club scum/ cretins andi think someone said he called one of your female fans a venimous bitch or words to that affect that is just not what you would expect from chairman of the football club and that for me says it all.

The blokes an A grade so and so and the sooner you get shut off him the sooner sheffield will have 2 teams back in the Premier league.:hihi: