Get Wednesdayite Out!!

Whatever the rights and wrongs with wednesdayite it is in the clubs interest that they hand the shares back theyre playing games with our future. if they dont like allen the best way to get rid of him is to give him the shares, he gives the club half a mill then he sells up and is off. sorted.

Apparently Allen is to be investigated by the FA for bringing the game into disrepute for his comments to fans. :cool:

Whatever the rights and wrongs with wednesdayite it is in the clubs interest that they hand the shares back theyre playing games with our future. if they dont like allen the best way to get rid of him is to give him the shares, he gives the club half a mill then he sells up and is off. sorted.

strange thing is you sound like you want him to leave!??

but have decided that the only way this is possible is for wednesdayite to give him back the shares?

no offence mate

but thats exactly what i believe he wants you to think!:loopy:

Talk about a bit a mud slung sticking!!

our society is built upon morals such as "inncocent until proven guilty" etc

the masses that dont take the time to really dig deap into this are giving wednesdayite a stoning just because someone somewhere with a vested interest is carefully drip feeding their message via the media (sometimes its a avalanche!):help:

I want Dave Allen out of Wednesday - he isn't the chairman to move us forward.

And I would do anything to see him go.

But I am realistic. He is a business man first, and he wants his return, and in my mind, to a certain extent he is entitled to it. He bought the shares he gave to Wednesdayite, if it moves him on then he should be allowed to take them back, especially if he is offering a £500k team investment in return.

I have no doubt that he is being a little sly, and there would be complexities involved with all this, but I still want him to go.

And don't get me wrong - I see no reason why he has any gripe at all with Wednesdayite. They have every reason to question him, and every reason to support whoever they want (even Ken Bates) when an interest in taking over the club is expressed, and Dave Allen has no grounds for questinging this.

Zulu Warrior presents a good argument on here. Obviously, judging by how many posts he/she has made, and when he/she joined, and the content of the posts and links that he/she makes, he/she is a representative of Wednesdayite, and has come on here to present their side of the argument.

I think we have to take that into account - that it is only one side of the argument, and will certainly be biased towards Wednesdayites case.

Wednesadayite have something unique - a 10% share in their club. And it's something that I don't think helps us as a club. I certainly wouldn't invest my money buying into a football club knowing that such a large percentage of shares were owned by those that think with heart not head, and those that weren't in a position to financially invest in the club.

I don't honestly think that Wednesdayite gain anything by their 10% shareholding. I don't think it does any good to them or the rest of us supporters. But I can see it as being a way of getting rid of Allen if they give them back.

To me, Wednesdayite hanging on the the shares is more about self preservation, and having ideas above their station, than doing what is right for the club.

I think that unless Wednesdayite are themselves prepared to invest fuinancially in Wednesday, then they should accept what they are - a fans megaphone, and leave the running of the club to the business men.

I want Dave Allen out of And

Zulu Warrior presents a good argument on here. Obviously, judging by how many posts he/she has made, and when he/she joined, and the content of the posts and links that he/she makes, he/she is a representative of Wednesdayite, and has come on here to present their side of the argument.

Sorry mate your wrong- I'm not an official representitive of wednesdayite!!

I joined sheffield forum to try to get a referal on a couple of half decent plumbers to quote on a boiler change. Hence my first port of call was the property section.

I stumbled accross this football bit & was gobsmacked at the general concencus of opinion that would seem to derive from ill informed judgement.

The fact is that only one side of this argument ever gets put accross in the press -thats the side that has the power to call press conferences & put out a message over several mediums ie radio , tv, newspapers etc.

For people to really understand the other side they must proactively take a interest and take the time to seak out the other more restricted communication on fans forums & internet sites etc

I fall into the latter category a lifelong commited season ticket holder who does silly things like checking out several internet sites everyday to see if weve signed someone, buys 2-3 sunday papers to read different versions / views regarding owls performances/match reports.

Because of my enthusiasm I have read & taken time to increase my knowledge of the situation. This doesnt mean I follow wednesdayites views or even DA's.

I have my own views! Thats all I would encourage anyone to do. Learn & make fully informed judgements!

I actually think DA has in fairness done a good job, I never wanted Bates & thank God Allen stood up to him & he never took control.

For this every fan of SWFC in my view should be eternally gratefull!

However in terms of going forward things have run their course & new investment is needed.

However I cant stomach the way the man treats & refers to supporters who might not agree with him. I feel personally insulted by his comments !

I feel I must be one of the cretins, yobs & scum that buy season tickets each year that have now had to have photo ID and que up religiously at half time on match days for pies only to find there arent any left.

Like I've said before the clubs strapline for season ticket sales this close season was "ignite the passion" well for me its been "deflate the passion" Followed by "ignite the Despair"

Because I've taken time to learn the facts my own personal conclusion is that wednesdayite arent actually the problem!

Most people think they are just because someone says they are!

(PS Carson Yeung bought a 29% stake in Birmingham city (he could have bought 30% of SWFC) even though there were two other majority shareholders left ( Gold & Sullivan) who both had more than 10% stake. Therefore why would one stakeholder with 10% be the reason to not invest in SWFC? Especially if that 10% was held in a trust which had an open door policy for any fan of SWFC to Join, who also werent in it as investors to make a profit but purely to be a representitive of fans views to the club. ( What would any genuine investor have to fear if they had the best intentions for the club?)

maybe an investors perception of that group would be that they were trouble causes?? not quite sure where that would come from?:huh:

And if a 10% stakeholder were a problem surely any investor would try to talk to them or buy them out directly??

I again urge anyone who really cares about SWFC to take time increase their knowledge & simply make their own informed judgements.

strange thing is you sound like you want him to leave!??

but have decided that the only way this is possible is for wednesdayite to give him back the shares?

no offence mate

but thats exactly what i believe he wants you to think!:loopy:

Talk about a bit a mud slung sticking!!

our society is built upon morals such as "inncocent until proven guilty" etc

the masses that dont take the time to really dig deap into this are giving wednesdayite a stoning just because someone somewhere with a vested interest is carefully drip feeding their message via the media (sometimes its a avalanche!):help:

they may all be a load of decent chaps. fact is though, they are holding the club back. two major investors in the club have backed off because of them. therefore they must feel they are a negative force. we will never move forward with them in control of the shares they have, which they shouldnt have and dont deserve. if they are wednesdayites then they need to put the club first and hand them back.

they may all be a load of decent chaps. fact is though, they are holding the club back. two major investors in the club have backed off because of them. therefore they must feel they are a negative force. we will never move forward with them in control of the shares they have, which they shouldnt have and dont deserve. if they are wednesdayites then they need to put the club first and hand them back.

Wednesdayite are a democratic organisation therefore no one individual or even the the board can decide to give the shares back.

the only way this will happen is if the members vote for it.

currently there are circa 1000 members probably just over.

therefore if the "proper" fans want them to give the shares back the only way to ensure it happens is to join Wednesdayite place and when the next ballot comes along vote to relinquish them.

Simple as that!

However most "proper" fans dont seem to understand this... simply choosing to cast judgement at a distance.

If you really believe that Wednesdayite shares are the stumbing block. Then the rationale conclusion is that the real stumbling block is that the "proper" fans cant be bothered to shell out a tenner to join wednesdayite & vote to give the shares back.

Because i truth unless a majority vote is cast i favour it will never happen.

its ironic that in turning public opinion against wednesdayite the powers that be have probably made it even harder to get the shares back.

lets face it by joining wednesdayite you are suddenly seen as somewhat of a lepper in SWFC society and everyone assumes you are a trouble causer!. Therefore less "proper" fans are likely to join leaving the hard core anti allen brigade to continually vote against relinquishing the shares.

Talk about a catch 22!

The best solution would be for the powers that be to persuade all season ticket holders to join wednesdayite & persuade everyone thayt the best thing would be to relinquish the shares. Then when the vote is cast the shares are released!

Bingo!

One thing that worries me is the actual distribution of shares in Wednesday.

The only clubs that have big fan base shareholdings are the likes of Chesterfield - i.e. small clubs with no chance of proper success.

http://www.packers.com/

Wednesdayite have just launched a fan survey

FOR ALL FANS TO GET THEIR VIEWS ACCROSS!

I would suggest anyone interested in SWFC reads & completes the survey

http://www.wednesdayite.com

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=5tUCiRqcpOUpUP8qXQa35w_3d_3d

I started to complete that survey, but by question 13 had aborted the exercise, because of the narrow choice of options or responses available, neither or none of which reflected my view at that particular time.

I have written to Wednesdayite requesting a response to the Birmingham City buyer's comments, before I completely formulate an opinion.

Wednesdayite are a democratic organisation therefore no one individual or even the the board can decide to give the shares back.

the only way this will happen is if the members vote for it.

currently there are circa 1000 members probably just over.

therefore if the "proper" fans want them to give the shares back the only way to ensure it happens is to join Wednesdayite place and when the next ballot comes along vote to relinquish them.

Simple as that!

However most "proper" fans dont seem to understand this... simply choosing to cast judgement at a distance.

If you really believe that Wednesdayite shares are the stumbing block. Then the rationale conclusion is that the real stumbling block is that the "proper" fans cant be bothered to shell out a tenner to join wednesdayite & vote to give the shares back.

Because i truth unless a majority vote is cast i favour it will never happen.

its ironic that in turning public opinion against wednesdayite the powers that be have probably made it even harder to get the shares back.

lets face it by joining wednesdayite you are suddenly seen as somewhat of a lepper in SWFC society and everyone assumes you are a trouble causer!. Therefore less "proper" fans are likely to join leaving the hard core anti allen brigade to continually vote against relinquishing the shares.

Talk about a catch 22!

The best solution would be for the powers that be to persuade all season ticket holders to join wednesdayite & persuade everyone thayt the best thing would be to relinquish the shares. Then when the vote is cast the shares are released!

Bingo!

thats probably the daftist thing ive ever read. listen carefully WE DONT WANT YOU, YOU DONT REPRESENT ANYONE EXCEPT YOURSELVES. WE DONT HAVE TO JOIN YOU TO GET RID OF YOU, YOU DONT REPRESENT WEDNESDAY FANS.IN THE NAME OF GOD GO!

thats probably the daftist thing ive ever read. listen carefully WE DONT WANT YOU

Then why do you refuse such a cheap and easy way of getting rid of them?

Then why do you refuse such a cheap and easy way of getting rid of them?

why should i pay to get rid of someone who's nothing to do with me, doesnt represent me and have gone a bit power mad. might as well ask us to buy food from the burger stand bloke so he doesnt have to turn up every saturday.