Get Wednesdayite Out!!

Although i`m no businessman I do believe the only way forward for our beloved Owls is to get rid of Wednesdayite. In my mind the best way to do this is to get as many proper Wednesday fans as possible to join Wednesdayite then cause a EGM to get rid of their board, then return the shares to the club so the club can be sold to an investor that will buy the current board out along with the Wednesdayite shares, any opinions?

I agree totaly, im sick of the way we are run and if something is not done quick were going back to div 1. At the end of the day allan wants out and wednesdayite will not give back the shares to sell but thats what is needed, talk about a promotion push there taking the p... !

What i'm confused about is what do wednesdayite actually propse to do with the shares they have?

What i'm confused about is what do wednesdayite actually propse to do with the shares they have?

Hold onto them for the "good" of the club :loopy:

Hold onto them for the "good" of the club :loopy:

Think that you guys are giving Wednesdayite a bum rap.

There were several posts on here recently from a member of Wednesdayite and his/her viewpoint seemed more than reasonable to me.

I support United but I certainly empathize with Owls fans in their predicament.

If Allen wants to get out, then why doesn't he?

I would have thought that a group of fans would have more interest in the clubs well being than a businessman.

Allen wants those shares on the cheap

If Allen hadn't given those shares away in the first place we wouldn't be in this predicament.

There was an article in the Telegraph on Saturday, about Birminmgham's new Chinese investor, including a rather "telling" comment.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/main.jhtml?xml=/sport/2007/08/20/ufnstyles120.xml

Grandtop International Holdings, the investment company Yeung partly owns, had been interested in taking over Sheffield Wednesday, but there were "some conditions we weren't happy with".

Does anyone KNOW what they were then?

Grandtop International Holdings, the investment company Yeung partly owns, had been interested in taking over Sheffield Wednesday, but there were "some conditions we weren't happy with".

Probably that they had to have the players as well :hihi::hihi:

They should go,the sooner the better.All they are doing is holding our club back,a club they claim to support.

There was an article in the Telegraph on Saturday, about Birminmgham's new Chinese investor, including a rather "telling" comment.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/main.jhtml?xml=/sport/2007/08/20/ufnstyles120.xml

Probably that after the shares were handed over , that Allen could buy them back for a quarter of their worth

They should go,the sooner the better.All they are doing is holding our club back,a club they claim to support.

What are they doing that is so wrong?